3D vision 2 enable 310.33 Samsung 3D S27A950D S23A950D S23A750D S23A700D

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by tx3, Oct 24, 2012.

1. tx3

tx3 Guest

GPU:
    660ti
    3D vision 2 enable 310,61,......ok Samsung 3D S27A950D S23A950D S23A750D S23A700D

Samsung S27A950D S23A950D S23A750D S23A700D 3D Vision 2 active you need to do in order to: EDID override INF drivers, Asus VG278H or Acer HN274H B 3D EDID override to install the INF drivers.
    Was performed using the Samsung 3D glasses.

Acer HN274H B 3D Monitor (active 120Hz, 3D Vision-ready, supports 3D Lightboost) inf file
    http://3dvision-blog.com/forum/download/file.php?id=155

Asus VG278H Active 3D monitor inf file
    http://3dvision-blog.com/forum/download/file.php?id=113

310,61 nvidia 3d vision 2 has been tested and works S27A950D.
    The only problem with the Samsung S27A950D 3D Vision (EDID override) SHUTDOWN PROBLEM
    http://3dvision-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2496

install win7-win8,x86-x64
    [​IMG]

http://uploaded.net/file/b2prg0yi 7zip
    http://uploaded.net/file/y5vx3ja8 rar
    http://netload.in/dateirSxQbHUdUu.htm

acer HN274H dvi-d ınstall

win7 - win8 , x86-x64 3d vision 2 activited , nvidia 310,61 , 310,64 ........................... ok

Works with all nvidia Drivers.

:)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  2. tx3

tx3 Guest

GPU:
    660ti
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  3. jaredimre

jaredimre Guest

GPU:
    work in progress
    that's great! I've just ordered my S27A950D and I'm really happy to know I can make it work with Nvidia 3D Vision 2 too! But is it side by side half resolution? Or 1080p? And does Lightboost work on the Samsung?

4. tx3

tx3 Guest

GPU:
    660ti
    Full HD 3d frame sequential.

5. tx3

tx3 Guest

GPU:
    660ti
    Win8 3D Vision 2 active. Ok.

6. kaber

kaber Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 680
    Hi guys,

i'm new in your community and hope to find a solution for my problem.

The following explains my problem shortly:

When i install the inf driver like "Acer-HN274H-B-3D-Monitor-EDID-Override.inf" and start a game with nvidia vision activated the performance of my computer decrease enormously.

Even in the nvidia 3d vision setup assistant and the 3d test program the performance drops extremly.

I tried to reinstall system, but no succes. Still lagging extremely :-(

When i observe the performace monitor of windows 7 i recognize that only one cpu core is running at 100%. all remaining cores are nearly at 0% utilization. I can't explain why this is happening.

I dont have any idea to fix this problem.

I can't imagine that my system could be to slow.

My system:
    Intel i7 875k
    8GB DDR3
    GTX 680 OC

Does anybody know a solution?

thx & regards
    kaber

7. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Don't worry, it often happened to me. Even now, i dont know how i managed to stop this problem, try again but do it with different ways and it may works that's all ive done and it worked several times. Do not lost hope because it worth it :)

And you can also try an other screen INI

8. el badman

el badman Guest

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 660Ti 2GB
    Okay, I'm quite tech-savvy but I'm very new to anything that's 3D-related, so I would really appreciate some help here.
    I have a Samsung S27A950D monitor for a few months now, and it's definitely awesome when in 120Hz. However, I would like to experience full 3D with it, but I hadn't done my homework and didn't realize that this monitor wasn't supported by the 3D Vision drivers (nowhere to connect the VESA cable either), so I'm now left with a 3D Vision 2 Kit that I just received, and which will apparently be useless here. I cannot complete the setup wizard of course, since the driver doesn't detect the monitor as being 3D-ready.
    I tried the workaround mentioned in the OP, but I keep getting an "Access Denied" error regardless of the EDID override that I choose, followed by "Monitor Driver is not properly installed". I know the Nvidia-S27A950D apparently seems to be a tricky combination no matter what, but this is driving me nuts. I'm trying to see what is the most efficient and painless way to still enable 3D Vision, and whether or not the new glasses and/or IR emitter I just received will need to be used, or if it will just be with the standard glasses that came with the monitor.
    Would someone be kind enough to explain step by step what I need to do/install for this, and to confirm if my 3D Vision 2 Kit will even need to be used here?

9. 007.SirBond

007.SirBond Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX Titan 6GB
    Does anyone know if this still works even with the new drivers?

10. el badman

el badman Guest

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 660Ti 2GB
    That's certainly what I would like to know too...It doesn't look like it does, but I could be wrong.

11. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    it's still working, no probs

12. el badman

el badman Guest

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 660Ti 2GB
    I'm sorry to insist, but I'm still not able to use this method to make my monitor 3D Vision compatible: each time I try to force one of the INF files found above after uninstalling the generic monitor driver, I'm either being told that the monitor already has the best possible driver installed (the generic one, even after rebooting), or it tells me that there was an error using the INF file because the driver is not digitally signed (WHQL I suppose).
    Could someone who managed to make this work for the S27A950D explain step by step what to do?

13. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Im using another one:
    EDID: Dell Alienware2310 (DEL405C EDID Override)
    The nvidia panel shows after install: Alienware OptX AW2310

You just go the components panel, display, update drivers, search driver from my computer, choose a driver listed on my computer (and not search drivers to this place), Disc available, and now only you search in your folders your .inf screen.

De nada!

14. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    with this method at times when u quit 3D games screen goes off, if there were a method where that wouldn't happen

15. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Well this has never happened to me with this edid (alienware) but you can try to use another EDID profile.
    I tried 3 of them and i had some issues. It depend on your screen and the edid you use.

(i have a samsung syncmaster sa700)

16. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    can u upload this EDID and send to me the link pls? i try it.

17. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
  18. el badman

el badman Guest

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 660Ti 2GB
    Hmm, this is exactly what I've been doing (via your method, and via the Device Manager as well), but it still won't allow me to install it. I used the INF file you linked, but I'm still getting this message:

http://i.imgur.com/yffnvD9.jpg

I'm using Windows 8 Pro, not sure if that could explain the difference.
    Thanks for the help though!

19. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    u need to disable driver signature. go to PC Settings, advanced startup and restart computer then press 7 when windows ask u to choose. then install this driver.

20. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    he is right. and im on win8 pro as well