MSI AfterBurner/RivaTuner nor Fraps are not showing FPS In Street Fighter V

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by kennyreid95, Feb 23, 2016.

1. kennyreid95

kennyreid95 Guest

GPU:
    Vapor X R9 290
    Please help guys, I tried Rivatuner and Fraps. I made sure the settings are correct, I did everything right, I even looked at a youtube tutorial on how to view fps in game with RivaTuner. I still do not see fps in Street Fighter V. What other fps program alternative shows fps in game that works with every game?

2. derpyQ

derpyQ Active Member

GPU:
    HD 7950 3GB
    I want to ride this thread. I just tried and it didn't work. I'm after the fps limiter. Low, medium, high detection don't work, 64-bit monitoring is on, and I tried custom d3d as well. Definitely added the right .exe to the profiles.

3. kennyreid95

kennyreid95 Guest

GPU:
    Vapor X R9 290
    Thank you derpyQ, Now I know other people are having the same problem with Street Fighter V.

4. derpyQ

derpyQ Active Member

GPU:
    HD 7950 3GB
    Yo dude, try alt+tabbing from the game and back in. I made this thread again over in the AB forum, so check that out if it doesn't work, but hopefully it does :)

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Just played it now and no go here as well.

Im at Win10, also tested Alt+tab and same stuff..

6. Grobyc

Grobyc Guest

GPU:
    gtx 980
    I know this is under Rivatuner's forum, but MSI Afterburner doesn't report it as a Active 3D Process. The Beta for Street Fighter V worked perfectly with both AB and RTSS, but I notice slight stutter with frametimes with the full release now that I can't lock it in place with RTSS : (

Win7 64bit

7. LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Gtx Titan
    dxtory is working and show fps in game