Temp threshold settings missing?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Sinsemilla, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Sinsemilla

Sinsemilla Member

GPU:
    eVGA 460GTX 1 GB
    Hey guys. I was following Marc's Rivatuner guide to setup some fan profiles for my 8800 GT, because it has that problem of sitting at 30% fan speed all the time. As I was setting up the fan profiles I ran into a bit of a problem. When I go into the hardware monitoring setup, and go to setup core tempurature I am missing the temperature threshold settings section of that window. I looked around but wasn't able to find an answer as to what I did wrong. Any help here would be great. Oh I'm using Forceware 174.74 btw.

edit: this thread can be deleted: found info on how to setup fan correctly on v2.08 via the Rivatuner website... don't ask, it was too easy to look there.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  2. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    See Derek's guide on stickie.

3. Sean

Sean New Member

hmmm... would be nice to get the link for what you found i have the same problem unfortunately... ;(

4. TayzGpa

TayzGpa New Member

I am using an nVidia 9600gt and am trying to follow Derek's guide but also have no Temp Threshold setting section.
    Derek says to click on the Plus sign (+) but there is no plus sign to click on.
    If Sinsemilla is reading this, please give us the link to the solution that you found.