Tokintegras FEAR Server...

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Tokintegra, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Tokintegra

Tokintegra Master Guru

GPU:
    3x BFG 8800GTX OC2 on h20
    Hi everyone. I come to announce that I will no longer be running a server for FEAR anymore. I will leave this in the hands of Aircool, since he is much more on top of his server than I can be with mine. I was never able to do a dedicated computer for the server, and therefore could only run it on my own computer, which I had no problem with. However, this meant whenever I restarted and whatnot, I would have to remember to turn it back on afterwards, and it just isnt reliable enough. Not to mention Im not exactly running a T1 over here lol. Just a run of the mill DSL line. And I do not have the greatest memory, so I would often forget to restart the server when I had to, considering usually when I restarted I was doing something that required it, and was distracted. I apologize for this, and will turn all of you to focus on Aircools server (89.240.122.100:27888).

I will still be willing to do what is needed of me as Division Leader. When I started, as some of you may know, I was very involved, and posted at least 30 times a day. But recently, life has started to catch up to me, as it usually does eventually. I have found it harder and harder to make my presence known to all of you. I am still here though, and I do check in from time to time. As soon as the newsletter is done, I will be contacting you, and crunching the numbers to figure out EXACTLY what time Saturday game night will be.

Thank you everyone for your time, please contact me with any questions or concerns, (or even if you think you can do more for the Division than I can currently)

2. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    i too am not running quite the line we all wish for, but soon (1 month, because after then ill be giving talktalk quite the grilling) then we can have a 12 player server (not 16 too many player slots in comparison to members)

a good time would be around 7PM onwards, like a kinda drop in match for example:
    Start at 7PM GMT , end at 4AM GMT (and what ever the other times are else where) so there is a long period of time where we can atleast all play

3. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Guest

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    Can i just say good work to aircool, well done young lad for some being so dedicated :smile: :supercool

4. madad2005

madad2005 Master Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor HD6870 @ stock
    Good work to the pair fo you. I'm going to try for some FEAR gaming today at some point.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    Good work to both of you for atleast trying to run a server and I hope Aircools server still operates!

6. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    Thanks everyone, it does still operate and will soon be part of the higher end servers 6v6 12 player as soon my adsl line is better