Nvidia Inspector 1.9.7.3

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Pill Monster, Oct 10, 2014.

1. joker68

joker68 Guest

GPU:
    16 GB
    It works fine, but where is the button to call the profiler? It should appear at the side of the card's name, no?

2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    read the change notes on the new versions and you will know

3. jaykop

jaykop Active Member

GPU:
    1080 g1 gaming sli
    i keep getting this error with ets2

unhandled exception has occurred in your application

DSR_CREATEAPPLICATION FAILED NVAPI_ERROR

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  4. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC

5. ToasTinButtered

ToasTinButtered Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    Can someone help?
    I updated to GeForce driver to 365.10 yesterday
    and now I get an unhandled exception error whenever I try to import my .nip. I can export but not import. Can't even import a clean .nip. :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  6. Hi,

after a some time I come back to say hello :)

I love Nvidia Inspector and I've been using it for a few years as n1 tool for "fine tuning" my cards.

But now, nvidia came up with Boost 3.0 which seems to be quite a pain to use on GTX 1080 cards. Boost3 is also not supported by current NVI versions.

So my question is obvious... Is there a plan to add Boost3 support to NVI? If so, is there an estimate on when we could see first beta?

We could probably create a separate thread for this, because I guess I'm not the only one interested.

7. nitromon

nitromon Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 650m / 2GB
    Thank you, sir! :)

8. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    How is the latest version guys? 1.9.7.3 is still installed here, works flawless in my usage scenario, never had a single crash or bug yet.

But for the new version, I get the sense it's still in the testing phase? Am I wrong in this matter?

9. The Euphoria

The Euphoria Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti Classified
    Yeah, unfortunately the latest 2 Nvidia Drivers, (365.19 & 368.22), breaks Nvidia Inspector. Profiles don't import, only receiving an Error message, and profiles themselves don't seem to do anything.
    I rolled back to 365.10 and everything works fine.

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black

11. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    that might explain why my profiles where not geting imported when I changed drivers

12. Mateja

Mateja Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GT 640 12140MB
    guys... don't roll back your display drivers. get the new version of NVidia inspector: 2.1.2.15 ... I just wasted most of my day doing everything in my power to get 1.9.7.3 working on the most recent 372.54 which broke 1.9.7.3, because I trusted that guru3d had the latest version. please make an updated link 1.9.7.3 is broken and people should not be advising others to use old/incomplete/faulty versions of GeForce drivers that have obsolete 3d profiles crappy SLI lower performance will BSoD and fry your card instead of simply updating NVidia inspector, because nobody has pointed to the fact that there is a new NVidia inspector. (version 2.1.1.15 ... works with 372.54 and for the forseeable future. yay for reddit thread on 372.54 where everyone complained about this version breaking NVidia inspector and someone corrected their outdated version of NV Inspector. is reddit really better than guru3d? I shouldn't think so ...) ~ thanks!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    there is a updated link and its in file section and it been there for while.

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html

14. Mateja

Mateja Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GT 640 12140MB
  15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black

16. RiiNeYScOo

RiiNeYScOo Guest

GPU:
    sli 980ti
    Sorry for English I French

Hello, I have a problem since I installed the new nvidia drivers (372.54) NvidiaProfilInspector starts at the beginning and then stops working, although I use the last (1.9.7.6) have you any idea? thank you

17. OrdinaryOregano

OrdinaryOregano Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
  18. RiiNeYScOo

RiiNeYScOo Guest

GPU:
    sli 980ti
    @sidspyker Awesome it works again, a thousand thank you

19. Mateja

Mateja Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GT 640 12140MB
    first, 1.9.7.3 is BROKEN since 372.54 folks. the new version is 2.1.2.15. just wanted to mention this first before any more cumulative time is wasted among all these people looking for a working NVidia (profile) inspector. but nobody calls it that. we just call it NVidia inspector. even though we know it has been split...

are you kidding me with this attitude right now?

1.) first of all, listen... I come to guru3d for news on various tech / software news that I might not necessarily have the time to read up on. that is the beauty of this website

2.) your first equally insulting reply was pointless. "there is a updated link and its in file section and it been there for while." ... ok which of us doesn't read? because you posted a link to the very version, 1.9.7.3, which people are complaining that is broken. useless.

3.) any idiot that has been using NVidia inspector since the vastly outdated 1.9.7.3 knows that NVidia inspector and profile editor has been split. this information is not helpful in the slightest. people still commonly refer to it as "NVidia inspector" and something tells me I think you effing knew what I was looking for and what my point was. 1.9.7.3 is outdated/broken with new drivers and I took time out of my busy day to inform guru3d of this so that we could get a link posted to the newest version (2.1.2.15) and possibly help other people, like me, who continue to necro this very thread wondering wtf happened to 1.9.7.3 on the 372.54 driver update so they wouldn't have to waste 6 hours of a day like I did trying to follow half baked advice in this and other threads like it on forcing the obsolete version to work with rolled back obsolete drivers.

4.) as if that feigned attempt at "helping me" weren't sad enough, you proceed to insult me, even more, insinuating that I don't read. because your captain obvious attitude wasn't clear enough the first time. um, excuse me... ? you can f right off with that nonsense. reading is how I discovered how outdated the version for profile editor is. but why am I even explaining this? you know that I read. you just wanted insult me. great job.

sadly, I knew a pointless troll comment like that was coming. 1 part captain obvious 1 part insult. completely devoid of any remotely useful information. waste of time and needlessly insulting. try to understand my perspective. wasted 6 hours with the wrong version / following bad advice. come here to try to help others avoid the same mistake. get slapped in the face, pointed to the very broken/old version, and I'm accused of not reading?? wtf?? anyway, hope that link to 2.1.2.15 appears on the home page / new downloads soon >_> ... good luck.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  20. jiminycricket

jiminycricket Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080