New to Riva Tuner

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by B-Rock0011, Jun 19, 2005.

1. B-Rock0011

B-Rock0011 Guest

Hello i am new to this great program and i wanted to know how and where do i go to unlock pipes and over clock i am getting a GeForce 6800GT 128mb AGP 8x (i currently have GeForce 440 MX AGP 8x) and i i hear to get best preformace i must use this program. i have it now and wanted to know where i go in the program to do this unlocking and overclocking i am know u are very busy with other struff and its a "noob ques." but please help i dont wanna have wasted my money on this card.
    Thank you

2. WildStyle

WildStyle Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    The 6800GT already has the full 16 pixel pipelines and 6 vertex processors that are available with the NV40 core.

If that was a typo and you meant 6600, then the same thing applies. It already has the full complement of 8 pixel pipelines and 3 vertex processors of the NV43 core.

Regardless, unlocking pipes has been discussed many many times. Quite possible too many. Search.

As for overclocking a video card, you should read this if you've never done it before.