Watch Dogs Game Discussion Pt 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ricardonuno1980, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Slikar

Slikar Guest

GPU:
    GTX970 WF3
    It doesn't stutter for me anymore with new patch if i set vsync 2 for 30fps lock. But it's really hard to play with m+kb , gamepad feels somewhat acceptable... everything is on high btw

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    30 FPS ??

On the PC?

3. Slikar

Slikar Guest

GPU:
    GTX970 WF3
    Constant stutter-free 60fps is impossible , at least for my system. I get max around 55 @ low and 720p.

4. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    We have gone nearly 12hrs now without a new Watch Dogs thread! [​IMG]

5. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    ugh god..... i pray 4chan dont follow this /b

edit: if you take the game for what it is.... and play for fun...... this is a pretty good blast.....yes it has it flaws, and it could be better, but funk it, it is what it is...... i'm happy and as mentioned before, i got a free gpu with mine!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I got the game running a bit better now.. I updated my video card driver to the 14.6 beta... I had been using the 14.4 whql

I just got completely wrecked by a criminal... chasing him and he jumped over a fence so I went to jump over as well, it was like a side alley among buildings in the city and as I was coming over the top of the fence he turned around and shot like a gas canister? or something.... and it exploded... Killed me like bam.. scared the crap out of me hahahaha... I didn't expect it.

7. WeSbO

WeSbO Guest

GPU:
    Fury X stock
    We will probably get another a proper patch in about one month, I imagine it will have more graphic tweaks in the ingame aswell.
    Hey it took em 2months to patch trials fusion (which is a bit a of a joke too ...)

8. Jackhell

Jackhell Guest

GPU:
    gtx 760
    how many fps you have with that 760 2gb?

9. kapo

kapo Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1
    There is currently nine watch dogs threads on the front page...NINE! This game isn't even that good ffs. Is there no community for watch dogs other than guru3d? I cant remember the last time so many mod threads popped up for one game. I'm pretty sure crysis had less...

10. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    In your opinion, personally I think it's great fun :)

11. kapo

kapo Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1
    I think it's fun it's just nothing special. Certainly not in gta's league. I just find it odd that the forum is flooded with watchdogs threads.

12. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Well it's their first of this franchise so it's hardly a surprise it's not as refined as a GTA.

I guarantee there will be a lot more GTA 5 threads when it's out on PC ;)

13. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    The reason for this is simply because there are so many problems with the game and so many features are missing. If Ubisoft would have delivered us the game as it looked like back in E3 2012 and without the stuttering, loading game bug, MP problems and so forth...everyone would have been playing the game instead of writing on this forum, I know I would. But since the game is close to unplayable I'm browsing here looking for the magic fix.

14. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    I like the concept of the game as well, you know, the whole cyber-hacking thing. Yet I expected a little more than what's offered in the game, maybe in the follow up they can provide further hacking possibilities.

Good start for an IP that's going to evolve into its own series, though.

15. chumanga1

chumanga1 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX770
    I tested maldo texture fix, at ultra and high textures on my config, since i have only 2gb 770 and at ultra textures i need to decrease shadow and reflections to game run smooth, but with Maldo high textures i can max out another settings and game keep "smooth".

I even made a recorder of ultra textures to see how it performing on 2gb card with maldo mod, the quality of youtube is bad but yet can see how it run:

http://youtu.be/L3eLO4Gwiv0

16. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Maldo's patch is great but the textures look too sharp (almost as if they're glitching out) and makes the game look like it lacks anti-aliasing so I refuse to use that for now. If he could find a way to overcome the sharpness issue though (I don't know if that's technically possible) that would be a life-saver for many of us.

17. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire

Wow my head spins with post like these.You should reread Maldo release notes.
    Also game runs fine maxed out for some people on Vanilla ultra settings.

18. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Hold on to your chair, then. What am I supposed to see in the readme file, that it's still a work in progress? That it's made for testing purposes only? Or that the sharpness is expected and clearly stated beforehand? I've already done that before using it so yeah, I exactly knew what I was going to get but wanted to test the performance anyway.

It runs fine for some people huh, lucky them. How about 90% of the unlucky people that are left?

19. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Try using the Sharpness setting in sweetfx but use negative values. Start with -0.20. Obviously itll affect the whole image, but just a thought.

20. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    [​IMG]