Destiny

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Feb 17, 2013.

1. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Xur had better have a better freakin weapon next weekend. Want to get an exotic weapon.... but don't think i really want it to be a special weapon. IDK... what do you guy's think? Is Truth really worth it?

2. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    I wasted all my motes of light on an exotic engram from Xur which turned out to be for hunter class, was a bit pissed off with that.

3. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I haven't played Destiny for a couple of weeks. Got bored of doing the same missions and Strikes over and over.

4. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    so does destiny have a lack of content from the start?

5. faded

faded Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD7970 OC
    Did anyone get the ice breaker sniper when xur had it? Love that weapon so much, and it sounds beast as hell!

6. Fluxeor

Fluxeor Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-270X Toxic
    The 2 engrams I've bought so far have both times yielded something for the classes I hadn't levelled (1st was for Hunter, whilst I was playing Titan.. levelled a Hunter .. and then it gave me a Warlock helmet).

7. ElementalDragon

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    I must have been a lucky one, then. Used every MoL i had to buy the exotic chest armor engram from Xur, and was given a Crest of Alpha Lupi for my Hunter. Kinda woulda rather had one of the other exotic chest pieces... but oh well. And it really does suck only being able to use one exotic armor and one exotic weapon at a time. Though, at this point not so much, since all i have is one exotic piece of armor.

faded: I WISH i remembered to check last weekend when he had the IceBreaker. Had enough strange coins to buy one, too. :(

8. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    I really hope the expansions will add more content and variety. As of now I’m still logging daily to do the daily mission for the vanguard marks, and I’m leveling a second character. But PvE is getting very repetitive. PvE has gotten more fun after the weapon balance patch and adds a lot of replay value and challenge. I’m getting my ass kicked most of the time though. If any of you wants to do the weekly strike - join or invite me if I’m online. You can never have too many Strange Coins:)

9. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  10. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    So... The Vault Of Glass... I'm level 28, my body is ready, does anyone want to give this a go with me?

11. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
  12. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    The latest patch allows to have ten bounties amongst other changes.

13. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
  14. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Latest patch introduces some major changes about exotic weapons and materials.

15. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I was just doing a patrol on earth and the crota with the sword invaded the area I killed him and run around using the sword until it disappeared.

16. Ade 1

Ade 1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 690
    I second that.

17. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Ha that’s cool. I still login almost every day to do the daily heroic missions and some bounties. I’m building a nice arsenal of legendries and exotics and they need upgrading. Doing the weekly nightfall and heroic with friends is always fun too.
    @bloodikon you seem to be the only one here that is interested in the game so add me on PSN if you want. Name is same as here. Just write guru3d in the invite so I know.

18. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    What is everyone opinion of the DLC? You don't get much for your money do you? 3 story missions, two mulitplayers maps and another raid.

19. Undercova

Undercova Guest

GPU:
    660GTX Windforce
    Yea, it's not that much but i still bought the expansion pass. I wish they'd start giving us more content next year, and cheaper aswell. Shouldn't take that long to make those short raids.

20. ElementalDragon

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Actually... 3 story missions, 3 multiplayer maps, 2 new strike missions, a new raid, and apparently a lot of pissed off people thinking that Bungie was only ever going to have the base game Strike missions as the weekly heroics/nightfall missions.