GeForce Experience 2.1.5

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by siriq, Dec 17, 2014.

1. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    Today’s GeForce Experience release improves application stability, and adds the option to participate in our ongoing beta program by clicking an in-app checkbox. The GeForce Experience beta program gives you early access to new features, and enables you to shape the future of GeForce Experience with pre-release feedback. Further details are available here, and via that link you can sign up to the SHIELD Hub beta, too.
    http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-experience-2-1-5-released

2. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
  3. EL1TE

EL1TE Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    If they put the same amount of time and effort (into optimizing drivers and updating the CP to look something like GFE) they do on updating this bloatware that can cause issues with injectors, put extra background processes running even when we choose not to use those features resulting in instability and extra microstutters, i'd be happy.

That's why i choose not to use this software, i only use need the LED feature, and for that i can run from the driver folder, no extra system loading with processes i don't need.

Sorry for the rant, when you don't see anything but game ready drivers for months and optimizations and fixed to GFE only this happens to some people. :p

4. nanogenesis

nanogenesis Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390X 1178|6350
    I use EVGA's stand alone program for the LED. I refuse to have GFE even installed. The EVGA program works as expected, and has several options to choose from. And yes it works for me just fine :)

5. kurtextrem

kurtextrem Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    GeForce Experience 2.2 Beta is out as well. (I gotta add that, if you install 2.1.5 you can't install 2.2 beta .. it says your version [2.1.5] is more up-to-date)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014