Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion forum
MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion forum This forum is intended for MSI customers for questions on the AfterBurner Overclock Utility based off Rivatuner. In this section the users help each other out with answers as well as support staff from MSI.

Having trouble getting afterburner to show any card values - all show as zeros
Old
  (#1)
webdev77

Videocard: RX 580 8gb
Processor: Celeron G3930
Mainboard: MSI z170a Gaming M5
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: Seasonic Prime 1200W Gold
Default Having trouble getting afterburner to show any card values - all show as zeros - 07-21-2017, 00:25 | posts: 3

Hi all,

I have been struggling to the past few weeks now trying everything and anything to be able to overclock my GPUs. I have some RX 580s in an MSI z170a Gaming M5 motherboard.

If I have only one GPU in the board, I can access it via Afterburner just fine and control it as you should be able to. However, the moment I add a second GPU, I can no longer access any of the settings on any GPU. All readings are 0.

Here is what I see along with my settings page.
i.imgur [dot] com/523BBDa.png
i.imgur [dot] com/6pVUQtM.png

I have tried all 4 options available for the enable voltage control drop down box and get the same result no matter what.

I have uninstalled all drivers using DDU and reinstalled varying versions to try and get this working. Currently, I have a fresh install of driver version 17.7.1.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help point me in the right direction for troubleshooting this, because I am out of ideas now. Thank you very much to anyone who answers, I truly would appreciate your help.