Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General > Game Tweaks and Modifications
Game Tweaks and Modifications This forum is dedicated to game modifications and tweaks. Here you can discuss performance and image quality modifications.

Old
  (#76)
AlphaZ
Master Guru

Videocard: TriSli 780ti
Processor: I7 4960X
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 1200w
Default 06-17-2014, 04:53 | posts: 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunopita View Post
Yeah, kadzait name was the goal, but you don't need to use a name from someone else from one forum I didn't know existed until now. Much less tell this story. There are better ways to make comparisons.
There is no issue as the name isnt a name either is a nickname. And there could be 35000000 Peys in the world too.

And thats a comparision plot showing their practices. And it was kadzait24 name their goal. They dont even care about Watch Dogs modding.

They banned me from their "forum" for sharing the mod and for purchasing a Playstation 4. Then when they saw me at Guru3d with that spreading it had, they came here with fake users and the rest of the story you already know it.

There you have it. Take care.

Old
  (#77)
brunopita
Banned

Videocard: MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
Processor: i5 4570@3.4|Uncore@3.6
Mainboard: Gigabyte H87M-HD3
Memory: GSkill 2x4GB@1400Mhz
Soundcard: Xonar DGX|HyperX Cloud
PSU: Corsair CX600M
Default 06-17-2014, 04:54 | posts: 612 | Location: Yesterdayland, Brazil

Isn't kadzait24 just a nickame too?

But, well, I must stop. Bye.

Old
  (#78)
AlphaZ
Master Guru

Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
Default 06-17-2014, 04:58 | posts: 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunopita View Post
Isn't kadzait24 just a nickame too?

But, well, I must stop. Bye.
No , its not because they posted pictures of myself in their forum, as well as pictures of my little baby, as well as insults , facebook pages, private messages and a lot of more stuff.

So mine is not a nickname. And thats why now you should finally understand who you are dealing with. TheWorse and all the rest from that forum registered here.

Mental issues is the answer. And thats why i had to defend myself like this, because if you go to that forum you can see their practices everywhere the same, with a lot of users not only me.

And i would never had to mention anything about that place here but they crossed a line, its not about Watch Dogs for them. They wanted to mess my name because in Argentina, people knows me.

Explained now.

Old
  (#79)
Haxe
Banned

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default 06-17-2014, 05:12 | posts: 37

Now that you are sharing. Can you please explain how to change citizen density so that there are no NPCs begin spawned in da game? Please?

Old
  (#80)
Chechar51

Videocard: MSI GTX 1070 OC
Processor: I7-3770k
Mainboard: MSI Z77A-GD65
Memory: G.Skill Ares 4*4GB 1600
Soundcard: Xonar DX
PSU: Seasonic X850 Gold
Default 06-17-2014, 05:15 | posts: 13 | Location: Argentina

Now thats what i call Paranoid

Old
  (#81)
AlphaZ
Master Guru

Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
Default 06-17-2014, 05:19 | posts: 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chechar51 View Post
Now thats what i call Paranoid
Hello, another Argentinian User from 3DG. All is exposed and everyone knows who you are as well. Where you belong, where you came from, and why you came from as well. People can check your posts here and see what you said about Kadzait24.

And people also knows in your 3DG forum you posted pictures of myself, my little baby pictures, facebook pages, private messages, insults, and a lot more.

People knows where you come from now. No need to keep posting here.

Old
  (#82)
AlphaZ
Master Guru

Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
Default 06-17-2014, 05:20 | posts: 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxe View Post
Now that you are sharing. Can you please explain how to change citizen density so that there are no NPCs begin spawned in da game? Please?
Yes, civliandensity.lib file . You can tweak it by unpacking the library with Gibbed.Disrupt.ConvertBinaryObject , drag and drop the file there and you will get the files to tweak.

Old
  (#83)
fragba1t
Master Guru

Videocard: RX480 Nitro 4GB@1365/1860
Processor: FX 8320 @4.5
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P
Memory: DDR3/8GB
Soundcard: X-Fi Extreme Music
PSU: OCZ 700w
Default 06-17-2014, 05:21 | posts: 475 | Location: Edinburgh

MODS!!!!!

Can we just delete everything watch dogs related and pretend the game never existed?

Old
  (#84)
Pey
Master Guru

Videocard: ASUS GTX 980 STRIX @ SLI
Processor: Core i7 2600k @ 5.0ghz
Mainboard: ASUS Maximux V Formula
Memory: 16GB Patriot Extreme D2
Soundcard: Asus Xonar Phoebus
PSU: Seasonic 1000w Plaitnum
Default 06-17-2014, 05:22 | posts: 690 | Location: Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahless30 View Post
Over the line dude. I don't know this PEY or any of your friends back there in your country. But you cannot come here and spill personal information just like that.

You should be permabaned and this thread should be closed. Now I understand why you got banned from other forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahless30 View Post
Over the line dude. I don't know this PEY or any of your friends back there in your country. But you cannot come here and spill personal information just like that.

You should be permabaned and this thread should be closed. Now I understand why you got banned from other forums.
I am Pey. Its true I had a rough time like 4 o 5 years ago, and I shared those feeelings as a friend, but I moved on and im ok now.

He used to be cool, but sadly, time has not been kind to him. 99% of our forum member at 3dgames Argentina honestly believe this guy should be locked in a mental institution, hes been nothing but trouble in said forum, in this one, and who knows what other forums hes been trolling and claiming Worse job to be his own, when its quite clear that he did very little -if anything at all. Anyone to contradicts him is an *******, a noob or an idiot.

I had no other choice than to ban him for the reason stated above, and more. I could ask you to ban for spilling persona data, but everyone here can clearly see that hes a very toxic person, and what hes been saying about me both here and at 3dgames forums? be should be ashamed of him self. Its embarrasing and pitiful.

I warn you, he wont stop until you ban him. Hes seriously damaged.

Old
  (#85)
Plissken
Master Guru

Videocard: Asus GTX 980 Strix
Processor: i7-4790 @4.0
Mainboard: Gigabyte H97M
Memory: Kingston 12GB
Soundcard: Pioneer SE-M29
PSU: Xilence 750W
Default 06-17-2014, 05:22 | posts: 184

Mate, no one's going to make a mockery of your name. Give it one month and nobody will remember any of this. If antything we'll be remembering some weird argument going on about some mod and that'll be it, at least for the rest of the world. So I wouldn't worry about it at all.

You made your point, but you'll overstate your welcome if you keep attacking the guy right and left. Just move on for your own health if not for anything else.

Old
  (#86)
Haxe
Banned

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default 06-17-2014, 05:22 | posts: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaZ View Post
Yes, civliandensity.lib file . You can tweak it by unpacking the library with Gibbed.Disrupt.ConvertBinaryObject , drag and drop the file there and you will get the files to tweak.
Sorry. But i need way more specifics .
Binhex and specifially which lines to change......

Sorry. i dont think its the best time to ask lol

Old
  (#87)
AlphaZ
Master Guru

Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
Default 06-17-2014, 05:27 | posts: 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pey View Post
I am Pey. Its true I had a rough time like 4 o 5 years ago, and I shared those feeelings as a friend, but I moved on and im ok now.

He used to be cool, but sadly, time has not been kind to him. 99% of our forum member at 3dgames Argentina honestly believe this guy should be locked in a mental institution, hes been nothing but trouble in said forum, in this one, and who knows what other forums hes been trolling and claiming Worse job to be his own, when its quite clear that he did very little -if anything at all. Anyone to contradicts him is an *******, a noob or an idiot.

I had no other choice than to ban him for the reason stated above, and more. I could ask you to ban for spilling persona data, but everyone here can clearly see that hes a very toxic person, and what hes been saying about me both here and at 3dgames forums? be should be ashamed of him self. Its embarrasing and pitiful.

I warn you, he wont stop until you ban him. Hes seriously damaged.
Excuse me? I helped you becoming better. And you did actually. But you dont say that.

I made the mod, not TheWorse, thats actually a fake from your forum that came here to do exactly what he did. With your follow ups.

And you talk about mental issues , again you came here to mess with my name. Read your post. There you have it.

And mental issues for me... see all you did here with your friends from 3DG, at YOUR FORUM you allowed people posting pictures of my little baby, insulting me , having fun with my name, posting facebook pages.

And you are the mod there. So who needs hospital.

You banned me because i bought a PS4 as well.

Im a good person in my place, everyone who knows me says that. In your forum there is no people. There is no good people at all. So thats why you banned me. Because you are who needs mental institution.

And keep trying to get people "banned" from forums. Who cares about a forum , thats not life. You crossed a line and thought you could play with a person name.

You thought wrong.

Last edited by AlphaZ; 06-17-2014 at 05:29.

Old
  (#88)
Yecnot
Maha Guru

Videocard: R9 270 2GB
Processor: Xeon W3570 3.6GHz
Mainboard: T3500 K095G
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
Soundcard: ADI1894A
PSU: EVGA 430w
Default 06-17-2014, 06:24 | posts: 862 | Location: Memphis CDC Quarantine

Quote:
Excuse me? I helped you becoming better. And you did actually. But you dont say that.

I made the mod, not TheWorse, thats actually a fake from your forum that came here to do exactly what he did. With your follow ups.

And you talk about mental issues , again you came here to mess with my name. Read your post. There you have it.

And mental issues for me... see all you did here with your friends from 3DG, at YOUR FORUM you allowed people posting pictures of my little baby, insulting me , having fun with my name, posting facebook pages.

And you are the mod there. So who needs hospital.

You banned me because i bought a PS4 as well.

Im a good person in my place, everyone who knows me says that. In your forum there is no people. There is no good people at all. So thats why you banned me. Because you are who needs mental institution.

And keep trying to get people "banned" from forums. Who cares about a forum , thats not life. You crossed a line and thought you could play with a person name.

You thought wrong.
Hey Alpha, I'd like to take this mod in another direction. Instead of adding effects, could I remove ones that are already present, in addition to reducing the amount of npcs? This is for performance of course.

Its like Skyrim. What made that game a beauty is its configurability. You could bring it down to your own specifications and enjoy it much more. Unlike Metro games, which I really like but can't enjoy because of unnecessary effects forced upon me.

Old
  (#89)
AlphaZ
Master Guru

Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
Default 06-17-2014, 06:27 | posts: 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yecnot View Post
Hey Alpha, I'd like to take this mod in another direction. Instead of adding effects, could I remove ones that are already present, in addition to reducing the amount of npcs? This is for performance of course.

Its like Skyrim. What made that game a beauty is its configurability. You could bring it down to your own specifications and enjoy it much more. Unlike Metro games, which I really like but can't enjoy because of unnecessary effects forced upon me.
Yes you can do that of course. Follow the tutorial posted here and you can remove stuff as well.

By reading the tutorial you know where to find every effects and parameters for the game.

You can add and remove, and of course you can leave it almost empty.

Old
  (#90)
Chechar51

Default 06-17-2014, 07:13 | posts: 13 | Location: Argentina

Quote:
Hello, another Argentinian User from 3DG. All is exposed and everyone knows who you are as well. Where you belong, where you came from, and why you came from as well. People can check your posts here and see what you said about Kadzait24.

And people also knows in your 3DG forum you posted pictures of myself, my little baby pictures, facebook pages, private messages, insults, and a lot more.

People knows where you come from now. No need to keep posting here.
as you know who i am, you should know i never posted anything about you since i dont even know your FB account, from wich i imagine should be the images you claim were posted publicly, also, i never hid my procedence, look over my post, it says argentina.
Also i never, ever sent you any private message.

please avoid empty accusations

Old
  (#91)
UNREAL_2004
Maha Guru

Videocard: Watercooled MSI GTX 970
Processor: Watercooled 2500K @ 5Ghz
Mainboard: Asus P8P67 Deluxe B3
Memory: 8GB Corsair Vengeance
Soundcard: Auzentech Forte + Z-5500
PSU: Corsair HX520
Default 06-17-2014, 07:17 | posts: 974 | Location: Bilbao, Spain

Quote:

I made the mod, not TheWorse.

You or kaz ?

Old
  (#92)
AlphaZ
Master Guru

Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
Default 06-17-2014, 07:25 | posts: 233

Quote:
as you know who i am, you should know i never posted anything about you since i dont even know your FB account, from wich i imagine should be the images you claim were posted publicly, also, i never hid my procedence, look over my post, it says argentina.
Also i never, ever sent you any private message.

please avoid empty accusations
Dont say? People can surf Guru and find your post. Full of insults. Thats where you belong. That people. Go back there.

Old
  (#93)
Goldie
Banned

Videocard: evga 760 4gb sli
Processor: i5 4690k @4.86
Mainboard: z97 G1 Sniper
Memory: 8gb Corsair GT @2428
Soundcard: ---
PSU: evga 1200 P2
Default 06-17-2014, 07:34 | posts: 533

thanks OP, nice and very useful post.

Old
  (#94)
Chechar51

Default 06-17-2014, 07:47 | posts: 13 | Location: Argentina

Quote:
Dont say? People can surf Guru and find your post. Full of insults. Thats where you belong. That people. Go back there.
you mean this?
Quote:
stop wasting your time talking about Kadzait, i know the guy, he is from Argentina as i am, and we both participate on a forum wich is kind of big in our country, everyone there knows him for being a charlatan, delusional, and having an ego the size of Galactus, there he has been banned time and time again, just for creating the same kind of drama he made here.
Eventually he became a kind of a clown to us, and we resorted to mock him as a result of having to withstand his obnoxious and foolish character.

wherever he goes the guy is a pain in the ass(thing you already experienced first hand)
just remember how his XML was a few tweaks change, yet he presented it as "The REAL ultra settings from E3"

Only thing he seeks is to feed his ego in base of lies.

i stated the truth about you, so users that do not know you can know what they are facing

Old
  (#95)
Yecnot
Maha Guru

Videocard: R9 270 2GB
Processor: Xeon W3570 3.6GHz
Mainboard: T3500 K095G
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
Soundcard: ADI1894A
PSU: EVGA 430w
Default 06-17-2014, 07:59 | posts: 862 | Location: Memphis CDC Quarantine

Alpha, I went ahead and guessed that I was supposed to open a command prompt window in the disrupt folder. However when I enter those commands, this is what I get:

Old
  (#96)
Hilbert Hagedoorn
Don Vito Corleone

Videocard: AMD | NVIDIA
Processor: Core i7 5960K
Mainboard: X99
Memory: 16GB
Soundcard: X-Fi - GigaWorks 7.1
PSU: 1200 Watt
Default 06-17-2014, 08:11 | posts: 29,518 | Location: Guru3D testlab

kadzait24 aka AlphaZ

If you stop arguing and fighting, I'll leave your account open and this thread. But this is the last warning, next time the ban will included IP blocks.

So keep things respectful and stop the mud-fight ! If not, you will be on your way out and trust me, you will not get back in.

H.

Follow Guru3D on twitter - facebook and Youtube.

Old
  (#97)
LorelynF

Videocard: AMD Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
Processor: Intel 4770k
Mainboard: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb
Soundcard: Logitech Z623
PSU: Corsair RM750W
Default 06-17-2014, 08:45 | posts: 11 | Location: Philippines

Very nice tutorial.

Old
  (#98)
Joe Pae

Videocard: R9 270x 2gb
Processor: i7 4770k
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair cx600
Default 06-17-2014, 12:29 | posts: 19

the funny stuff i notice its that the forum received a lot of new argentinian member since kadzait post his tweak huhuhu
by the way this thread was needing to be created the first time you come in this forum kadzait , not the one with "ultra settings e3 bloom with effect special ect ..." like that in fact you will maybe be takied a bit more seriously (in fact styckx was looking apreciate it until he discovered that it was you :p )
and what made people go in the topic of theworse or Mast3rkill is the fact that contrarly as what you post he show stuff with an direct visible effect like the castshadow of aiden in the car's light
you was maybe knowing it or no , but the point is that if you was sharing stuff for free you cant pretend that they are yours after
and even if you discovered somethings the best was to share it (like in this thread) and accept that people make they own modd or modified without screaming in an scandal

Old
  (#99)
Stolen_X

Videocard: MSI GTX 680 TwinFrozr III
Processor: Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.8
Mainboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX
Memory: G.SKILL 16GB CL10@2600Mhz
Soundcard: Genius SW G2.1 3000
PSU: Fatal1ty 1000W 80+ GOLD
Default 06-17-2014, 13:22 | posts: 31 | Location: Ukraine,Kiev

Kadz if its u,check ur PM on YT pls...

Old