Corsair releases White editon Carbide Air 540

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Corsair announced that one of my favorite evar chassis, the Carbide Series Air 540 mid-tower PC Case, is now available in arctic white in addition to the previously available black and steel silver co...

Corsair releases White editon Carbide Air 540

2. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Now thats sexy :cool:

3. Hnykill

Hnykill Guest

GPU:
    Palit RTX 2080 Ti
    Well done.. i like the mesh in the front.. holes good enaugh to draw some air into the fans infront. some cases block the front intake with to small holes in the mesh. so they spin but dont get any air !

4. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    I've got the black one and it's been the best case I've ever owned. My only issue with it is lack of slots for all my hard drives. I had to sort of wedge one beside my Blu-ray burner and I also ended up buying a bigger hard drive to eliminate two others. BUT! Other than that. The airflow is superior to anything I've ever owned. My 240mm rad sits fine with no clearance issue with the mobo or ram and having a separate compartment to "shove" all the excess from my cables and house my psu in. That's a nice touch. It was also really easy to work with.
    And now, I'm thinking I might have to swap my current case to my FX8350 build and throw my i7 build into the white case.

5. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    I like the steel silver edition of it, looks way more professional

6. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    I love it. I'd buy it for my next case if my desk weren't made for something Antec 1200 size :s

7. pegasus1

pegasus1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 4090
    Awesome case, i recently moved my sons watercooled and OCed i7 950 and 580GTX into one. Plenty of space and as previously mentioned easy to locate a 240 rad at the front.