Thinking about switching from 13.2, got some questions.

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by trrt, Nov 6, 2014.

1. trrt

trrt Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD8670
    Hi, guys. As how a lot of you here, I have some problems with AMD too.
    I bought Dell Laptop (Inspiron 3537), CPU - i5-4200U, Video - HD 8670
    I installed drivers, what Dell had in their website (first Intel 4400, then AMD 13.2 driver), but noticed that couldn't play Max Payne 3 and some other games. I am not a huge gamer, not playing a lot of games and etc., but still huge Max Payne fan, so noticed, that could play Max only on Low settings and still something went wrong with the game, then I took a look at mother Google what could be the reason, then tried to download AMD drivers from their website, game seemed to work better, but then when I'm starting Windows 7, it goes in BSOD for some time with only mouse point, before Log-in screen, then after time Log-in screen comes up, enter password and all good.

So, questions, guys:
    How to fix BSOD before Account Log-in screen when starting Windows 7?

Also, noticed that there are a lot of driver versions here posted, which one would be best to download and install? I just uninstalled that old 13.2 AMD drivers, what were in Dell website.

Thanks in advance, guys, this is amazing place! Huge respect what you do. Simply amazing.

2. trrt

trrt Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD8670
    Anybody, please?

3. trrt

trrt Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD8670
    Thanks, guys.

4. godknowswhy

godknowswhy Guest

GPU:
    All sorts
    I can,t offer anything other than if you are unable to find the answers your looking for maybe try this site and drivers. You,ll find leshcat around these forums as well.
    http://leshcatlabs.net/

5. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Windows doesn't happily keep loading after a BSOD. What really happened?

Maybe Matt can answer....

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014