Well atleast you picked the right guy

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Emachine, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emachine

Emachine Banned

GPU:
    Diablo tek Geforce 6600
    You picked the right guy with Potyondi. Lord of doom looked good on paper, but he was miles behind Potyondi. He just would have made the webstite look cool. Once i get my Patch problem fixed i am going to check out his Bf2 server. For some reason it says it cant find Install folder. If Potyondi wants i can get him in contact with two Bf2 clans that woulld vs him on his server. Yeah im willing to help Potyondi with bf2 part or Fear if he wants. All i ask is for Clan logo that won still be the logo.

Though i would like my title to be fired or ****canned. Nice John using the same thread name i used when i posted on the clan section that i became the new leader after Falcon.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2006
  2. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some
    :peng: Thats for saying bad things about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK, I think the right choice was made. Yet again... anyone gonna play CSS? I'm playing on my father's XP 2600+ and Radeon 9600 on minimum settings 1024x768 and it's still boring! Someone fun needs to challange me or join the CSS Division. Nevertheless, will not be able to play competitively probably for 2 weeks. Waiting on RAM RMA.

-Satan

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    I think Emachine was a good leader, but I must admit the new leader appears to be much more organised. I am deffiantley willing to play CS:S I play it all the time, my 2nd most favourite game.

4. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I used it for the sake of irony, actually. And no, you're not getting any custom title.

5. Emachine

Emachine Banned

GPU:
    Diablo tek Geforce 6600
    Thats because he has money for a server and had the ability to sticky. the main thing that pissed me off about some of the Staff members after i asked them to sticky a thread for me in the clan Section they would Completley blow me off.

6. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    maybe it was the way you address people

7. Emachine

Emachine Banned

GPU:
    Diablo tek Geforce 6600
    Well if i thought one of the Staff members were being a jack ass i would call them a Jack ass thats how i am and i probley wont change about that. When i pmed them to sticky something i said can you please sticky (link) for me. Thank you.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    I would agree with that. We did try to PM staff members for the stickies and we did never get them, I was annoyed about that.

9. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    If you have problem with any of of the staff, please, feel free to PM them.
    And believe me. There were more reasons behind the choice of new clan leader than the fact that he has a server. This time around it was a democratic choice among the staff.

Oh, and a word of advice for you: There is a reason for everything

10. fajitasforme7

fajitasforme7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    ok guys lets not start a flaming thread here....then more bans will happen and i think we have had enough of those these days.

11. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.