counterfeit quadro?

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by atomman, Aug 7, 2004.

1. atomman

atomman Member

GPU:
    EVGA AGP 6800 Ultra
    Hey Guys,

I'm hoping that some of you more experienced users could offer me some advice - I did not want to double post but would really appreciate if you would take a look at this thread:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100518

It will help me determine wether or not I ask the guy for my money back and hold the two cards he sent (6800 ultras?) for ransom . . .

regards,

Steve M

2. loop29

loop29 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC
    You had no advanced openGL settings in the opengl tab? That´s kinda weird and if RT reads it as NV40 I would be suspicious too, but at this time having one on ebay who is selling reconfigured Geforce 6800´s modded to Quadro FX 4000 is a little bit too early. Steve, you should wait for Unwinder to come back from his vacation or check the readme for latest RT if it can differentiate between NV40 and NV40GL, I believe RT can detect these 2 different cores.

regards

3. atomman

atomman Member

GPU:
    EVGA AGP 6800 Ultra
    hey loop,

yup - no extra opengl stuff

I read the readme - it does not mention the ability to check between nv40 and nv40gl as far as I understood it.

thanks for your input - if you think of anything else to try - let me know . . .