MSIAfterburner + Windows 8

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by terribleuser, Jun 11, 2012.

1. terribleuser

terribleuser Member

GPU:
    GTX780 ti @1202/7400
    Why MSIAB do not monitoring "videomemory usage" on Windows 8, how to fix it?
    my vga Radeon 7950

sorry for my bad english

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  2. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Windows 8 has not been officially launched yet has it !?

Couple that with the fact Unwinder would have to buy and install a copy in order to properly program and test AB with 8.

Honestly, I can see why Alex gets upset coming in this forum. Some of these posts are ridiculous.

3. erm

erm Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 1GB
    buy ? Windows 8 Release Preview (RC) is free for download .... everyone can download and test the product before it reaches RTM, didn't you know ?

..so it's their decision (Unwinder and MSI), when to begin the development for a version fully compatible with Windows 8 ;D

4. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Hi

I've been viewing this forum for 10 years now. As I recall, Alex has never..ever.. changed ANY of his software through the years with any OS in the RC phase. It was always at RTM +.

If I'm wrong Alex can correct me. That is why I replied the way I did above.

5. erm

erm Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 1GB
    In fact I said that MSI and Unwinder decide when to begin the development .... I think there are already working (that's why microsoft releases these Preview, in order to give developers to work on their software ...)
    greetings ! :)