Sony PS4 thread

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d-3GMHIgR-U

wow closer then i thought!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Meh . just weeks ago this should impress me but i think i should make babies already..

3. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Don't have to buy them all Bigtime. Only a Playstation 4 will do fine. Skip Xbox. It's lame anyway ;)

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i have sworn about not buying expensive games this month. i must STOP this addiction. iam not sitting infront of my (properly)PC and Consoles since a week.

5. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    So much for not going first.

6. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Hopefully we do get something good, some footage would be nice and a list of launch titles.
    Doubt we will get much in the way of specs until MS have announced the Xbox details, but this will be better than nothing.

Still need to make up my mind which system i will get, i preferred the PS3 exclusives, but the pad is crap and needs to be changed so hopefully they have something that has evolved from the PS1, it also needs better support from third party games as nearly everyone of them was better on the 360.
    The similar hardware this time should make that less of an issue, but we don't know that for sure.

Might just get both again though, i have zero loyalty to either company so no point just getting one.

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Sorry Sony its not that, its only because people see rubbish GFX and nothing new, not that it needs better social "integration" and this will somehow boost its sales :roll:.

8. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    It's a bit of both, some people are bored of everything looking the same, but better graphics isn't going to help sell games to people who don't think graphics are important.

The main reason game sales are down is is just that people have less money now than they did 3-4 years ago, gaming is a luxury, shiny graphics or a better online side of things is going to convince people to skip a mortgage payment.

9. nikitash

nikitash Banned

GPU:
    MSI R6870 HAWK
    ^^true

10. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    if sony wants to come out of the gates strong, they need to be first, and make uncharted 4 a launch title. :banana:

11. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    ^And GT6

12. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    This is going to get intresting....Sony better haver something good up their sleeve.....and it will be intresting to see if Sony will continue to run the PSN for free........if they bring much needed features like cross game voice chat then i dont see how they could continue tohave the PSN free.

Unless they do the smart thing and add cross game chat on the PS4 into the PS+ deal........now thats would be a very smart move.

People can still play online for free, but go PS+ and get games and cross chat......if Sony brought that to the PS4 i would not even look at the next xbox it would be Sony all the way.

13. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Will not buy PS4 this time around. My PS3 sits and collects dust unless I want to watch a blu-ray. Even then, every time I turn it on it wants to download a system update that takes 10-15 minutes to install. Ridiculous

14. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    They'll probably just show a quick little trailer that has a tv bezel taking up most if the screen (watch offical vita game trailers and youll know what i mean).

Though i still cant wait and would be nice for Playstation to get its crown back.

Need new SEGA console, they've had some awesome releases lately so hopefully they're saving their pennies for a comeback.

15. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    never gonna happen. to much competition in the market for them to risk it. they are not even a top developer/publisher....

16. kitch9

kitch9 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 7990 3GB
    Its Sonys fault that you don't use your PS3?

What kind of dumbass logic is that?

17. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Why so SEGA can drop support for said system in 2 years again no thankyou I will never buy another SEGA system after my genesis.

18. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    He sees no use for another console. Wasn't that obvious? :stewpid:

19. kitch9

kitch9 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 7990 3GB
    I've no use for butt cream, should I tell everyone in a thread where people are wanting to know what is the best butt cream?

20. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    This isn't an "official PS4" thread and neither was he trolling so yeah, I don't see a problem with his post. Calm down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.