Full screen blank, mouse flickering.

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Dougz3, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Dougz3

Dougz3 Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD/6750M/1G
    Hello gurus!

I recently bought a new laptop for college and decided to treat myself to something nice to play some games on. I downloaded a game called Runes of Magic(Same gameplay as WoW). And here is where I found my problem.

I have the Samsung series 7 Chronus with switchable graphics. Intel Hd and Amd Radeon HD. I am forced to run the game on my Intel HD because whenever I open it up in full screen with my AMD it remains black. However, I see my ingame mouse but all it does is flicker. So I tested it out with a few other games and it does it with them also, only in full screen. I've updated everything, tried deleting the drivers, driver sweeping them then re-installing and that does work. I am out of ideas and couldn't find anything online so I decided to come here.

My specs can be found here

http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/laptops/NP700Z5A-S03US-specs

Any help is appreciated. I am not the smartest with computers, so I'm not really sure where to go at this point. Just not trying to be stuck with only the Intel HD card :p

Thanks!

-Doug

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012