Installing AMD Catalyst Control Center on nVidia gpu

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by xxedgeclubxx, Apr 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. xxedgeclubxx

xxedgeclubxx Guest

GPU:
    nVidia 770 / 2GB
    Ok, let's not go into any questions or feedback except answering the question please lol

Alright, I have an nVidia GPU, however I would like to install AMD's control panel applet so that I can reference AMD's GPU settings for supporting end users that have AMD hardware. I don't need AMD's GPU control panel applet to setup my video card. I just simply want to be able to reference AMD's software so I can support AMD users.

I've looked into virtually doing this in Hyper-V and I've looked for this as a virtual adapater without a VM. I can't seem to find the direct answer to this question anywhere in Bing, Google, or Yahoo. So either nobody trying this (doubtful) or search engines are getting stupider. lol

I've also learned that CCC is supposed to be going away, so I don't know what AMD's next approach is, however whatever it is, I've sure you AMD users know.

The OS is Win 10 Pro

2. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    try installing radeon pro, and adding the setup.exe as a profile, then use the adapter spoofing function to select an amd card.