MSI Afterburner V230. Audio problems.

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Thee, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Thee

Thee Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 560
    I have a problem with MSI Afterburner Version 2.30. (Latest)
    I've been trying to record my voice and game audio, but in the videos it will record both my voice and game audio for about 10-15 seconds, then cut off and stop recording both game audio and my voice.

I did read a work around which was "Listen to this Device" But I seriously do not want to hear everything I say..
    Also, My sony vegas movie studio platinum, does not accept the sound files in a complete video, as it will play the video without sound.

Is there a way for me to record both my game audio and my voice without it cutting out 10 seconds through the video?

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Try to record audio into two separate audio tracks without mxing them. And enable downmix multichannel audio to stereo, Sony doesn't support multichannel audio tracks.

3. Thee

Thee Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 560
    I will try this, as I have not tried this yet.
    Also, is there any way to lock it so I can not overclock or whatever?
    I don't trust myself in overclocking as I know I probably will mess up.

4. Thee

Thee Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 560
    New problem.
    It records fine, but in the video it lags and audio delays, it also cuts out audio at time to time.
    Guess there's no work around :L?

5. Unwinder

Use video capture settings suitable for your system. The workaround is proper system configuration.

6. Thee

Thee Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 560
    Already Tried, lowest everything. It may just be a bug for me right now for my PC.

My laptop can handle probably anything by the way, it's a gaming laptop, everything is like the best out there right now.

7. Unwinder

Definitively not everything, as you can see yourself. Configure it properly or don't use it, there is no other way.

8. Thee

Thee Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 560
    I've configured it in almost every way, it just seems with Wasupi or whatever cuts off my game audio and my voice in about 15 seconds in.
    I do not know if I got to disable it so applications cannot turn it off, I dunno, it only seems to do it in video though.

Also could you suggest me a video editing program? I have a sound recorder so I can just use that and add it in.

Is there a way to get rid of the purple spinning circle in the top left corner?