Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Specs Leak

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    With the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Samsung seems to be experimenting with size variations within this genre as well. Code named as the GT-i9152, the device will be a high-end DUOS smartphone. Leaked spe...

Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Specs Leak

2. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Some fella in work this evening, well he has on of the larger samsung phones and i couldn't believe it but he had the thing downloading HD torrents and was able to watch them as well once finished (he could enable/disable subs too), all on this lil' (relatively speaking) device.
    Incredible so it was.
    Not something i do nor advise but viewing it objectively you gotta say that's impressive.

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Even a galaxy s2 can do all of that.

4. Speed Weed

Speed Weed Guest

GPU:
    GTX 260+
    No wonder PC sales appear to be going into freefall, with gizmos like this arriving on the scene.

5. pokerapar88

pokerapar88 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Amp!
    I really don't see anything incredible about this device. Only a dual core and 1.4ghz is not a lot either. big screen but low resolution (at least compared to the S4)... as someone said above, appart from the slight upgrades, hardware wise, I don't see any innovation regarding capabilities, new functions or updated OS... i mean.. where the hell is key lime pie !!!??? and what, other than a bigger screen, will this phone bring to the crowd?

I mean my galaxy note I has a dual core at 1.4ghz and 1gb of ram. it has 4.1.2 jelly and can do all that this phone will... and it's a 2010 phone. lol.

6. Kwok

Kwok Guest

GPU:
    1x GTX1080
    I have Galaxy Note 2 and yeah its perfect for my "Old Man" hands and eyes.
    The New S4 is just a slightly downsized version of the Note.
    Samsung is doing it right.

7. bobodori

bobodori Member

GPU:
    R4850 512mb
    A german website has the 6.3inch galaxy mega for preorder at "only" 699E!Considering the specs ,the price is ridiculous.Yeah,I know that we have to pay for the "name",but 699E,geez!By the end of the year i'm pretty sure they'll sell for 250E.

8. pokerapar88

pokerapar88 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Amp!

Hardware wise, you are incorrect. it has more resolution (1080p), it has 2 cpus with 4 cores and a lot more punch than the exynos 4. other than that... its almost the same... as most sammy phones are, actually.

9. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    The S4 is way way more powerful (either the 8 core or the 4 core version) than the note 2 or S3, check out the 3dmark scores, through the roof compared to a note 2.