ubisoft marketing and developers Game!

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by psycatron, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psycatron

psycatron Guest

the fat files also crash for me.once again im done with ubisoft=developers should be making pop up books"textures" also their work assignments for games are limited to marketing and to add there isnt any reason why alot of their games dont have a hud deactivation and the designers already know what they are so they wont pass them to us in forums a perfect example of a paranoid designer that doesnt want anyone to have the secret commands for their work its a cat and mouse game that certain designers at ubisoft mentally enjoy.doesnt make sense that at of all their games no bindings,commands or hacks come from anywhere out of the blue until we have to play nsa with"hexedit" someone at ubisoft"label".someone their simply doesnt fit are crowd and no im not paranoid im just makin sense about ubisoft.far cry games are the worm on the line to keep pc gamers baited.im not gonna be their puppet.and this is why im done with ubisoft!they rake in alot of extra cash to make pc versions after console.so how hard is it to give us genstring help or developer commands with "more options there already there but they deny pc gamers that."Psycatron" forever ubisoft nemesis.

2. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    This was really painful to read.

3. Codemonkey

Codemonkey Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 525M 1024Mb
    Sad but true.

4. Voodooman

Voodooman Member

GPU:
    Zotac Geforce GTX 680 4gb
    Before last generation of consoles Ubisoft was best and most creative major publish that released one genius game after another, but after far cry 2, conviction and assassins creed all their games just turned into endles repetitive mis of these 3, their production value becamer bigger, but creativity value is nearly gone and all games suffering from templated elements which i call "ubisoft syndom". Marketing, greed and lazy hacks killed this company!
    The only different and still creative part of Ubi is Montpelier studios run by Rayman's daddy, who has good relationships with CEO (after all Rayman made Ubisoft before the started to play with Tom Clancy), so his little games are still and ray of light in dark kingdom of Ubisoft. And still have hope for only one Ubi game made by Rayman's team - Beyond Good & Evil 2. But i have fears that Ubi marketing division may overtake it from Rayman team and turn into yet another ass-ass-in-crap where you have to take watch towers to unlock generic repetitive missionsa and grind xp to unlock basic abilities in most idiotic way possible.

5. ponhei9502

ponhei9502 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 770 2 GB
    Dude... Reading that made my brain bleed. I mean I mostly agree with you but still. Punctuate and split that **** into paragraphs.

6. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Threads like this will be closed, off topic and stirring up trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.