On Screen Display not working

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by priamos1, Feb 16, 2016.

1. priamos1

priamos1 Guest

GPU:
    gtx770
    I have been using the MSI afterburner on screen display for a long time now, and I have the latest version.

For some reason, however, it doesn't display anything on Street Fighter V on PC. I talked with a friend who tried it on the same game and on his machine it seems to work. I don't understand why the software seems to not recognize the game. I can't see the display and I also can't record.

I have checked the "enable 64 bit application support service" on Riva and the display still works on every other game. I would blame this particular game but my friend the display is working for him. I also tried adding this game in the Riva profile applications and it didn't work.

I appreciate any help I can get.

2. brad86

brad86 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 960 4GB OC
    Steam or pirated cracked exe ?

If it's Steam, you are the first I have heard this happening to. If it's a pirated copy, you are the about the 10th person I've heard having the issue.

I hope it's the steam release because you won't, and shouldn't get help otherwise.

3. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    did you check for unwanted/false recognized 3D apps in the info dialog of MSI AB?