GeForce 344.75 WHQL Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Nov 18, 2014.

1. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    Back on this set after trying out 347.09. Much better performance and smoothness in FC3 and 4... so I'm glad this one works as well as it does :)

2. BNSoul

BNSoul Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 660 Ti OC 3GB
    same here, even in my super low-end computer I notice that 344.75s are way smoother compared to 347.09, feels like changes and improvements in latest drivers are not meant for my Kepler card, it's clear there's a point when drivers stop improving the performance/stability of certain GPUs and you have to settle with the best performer out there, if this is the case alreaday and Nvidia's focus is on 9XX series (and maybe some GK110 GPUs) then I'll stick with 344.75 (with cuda-enabling mod), best drivers I've ever used for my card.

3. shimosk

shimosk New Member

What is this CUDA-enabling mod????

4. BNSoul

BNSoul Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 660 Ti OC 3GB
    modded drivers which install and register the CUDA libraries allowing software (video encoders mostly) to use NCUVENC, Nvidia ditched support for it recently and developers are forced to switch over to NVENC.

5. cotofanacristia

cotofanacristia Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GT520 1GB
    It doesn't work!
    I have copied the files in the system32 directory, restarted PC, registered them using regsvr32 and it gives me this error when registering: The module "nvcuvid.dll" may not be compatible with the version of Windows you are running. CHeck if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe.

I have Windows 7 Home Premium. I am trying to use it in CyberLink powerdirector 12 (it worked with 337 version of drivers, and i'm using the same profile). What to do? I am in a hurry!