Audigy 2 ZS Driver Installation Guide

Discussion in 'Links' started by Mod Enerjen, Apr 16, 2006.

1. mooshu

mooshu Member

GPU:
    7900gt 256 pci-e
    ok in my device manager there is a question mark by the card...I just updated my Nforce4 drivers not to long ago, i did not install the sound portion of the drivers. Like I said I never had a problem with my audigy 2 till I updated the drivers for it.

2. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    what does it say when you check the error out? thatyou cant start the device or the drivers are not loaded?

3. mooshu

mooshu Member

GPU:
    7900gt 256 pci-e
    I got my aduigy2 working! thx for all the help man. I had a buddy of mine use remote assitance and he got it working. he had to go in the dirvers folder on the CD rom...and just made that as the install source. Then he went in and installed the new update...only problem is...I guess ill right that up in new drivers thread O_O thank you for all ur help :)

4. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    Weird usually when you install drivers it sets to the install source..very strnage I will have to file that issue. I have seen that before though. It happens but not very often. Glad you got it figured out.

5. lillelj

lillelj Maha Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 675M
    Hi guys i got my Audigy 2 ZS today, so i stuck it in and downloaded the the right drivers and that seemed to work fine (well sound works and i got all the control panels now), but when i try to install the Creative EAX Console Update or the Creative THX Setup Console Update it always tell me that setup did not detect the required components.setup will now exit. Does anyone know of a fix for this, i cant understand whats missing?

6. stormy

stormy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Pulse RX5600XT
  7. lillelj

lillelj Maha Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 675M
    No i got it off ebay and it was just the card by itself, i will give that a go now, thanks.

*edit* dam, thats gonna take ages to download lol -sigh-

Last edited: Dec 22, 2006
  8. kevin

kevin Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980TI gaming 6G
  9. Rob McClelland

Rob McClelland Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    Your guys welcome try Pax modd drivers for audigy cards they have Build In Decorder that creative left out of there drivers :)

10. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    Tried but they still haven;t made a Driver for my model. AFAIK. Not the SB400. the Audigy 2 Value.