Nvidia GeForce 337.50 BETA - Discussion & Download

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Apr 5, 2014.

1. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Games started crashing left and right on this set. I actually had to back my core OC down to 1125 from 1150 to get it to stop.

Not a big deal as I gain from the drivers despite the slight drop in OC for stability.

Games tested that crashed and fixed by lowering OC include:

Diablo 3: RoS
    BF4
    FFXIV: ARR

I haven't had the time to check out much else, but after the OC adjustment these things flew.

I was able to crank up the resolution scale to 135%, with no stutters at ultra at 1440p with 4xMSAA.

Before I could barely scrape by at 115% scaling without some kind of impact in crowded firefights.

2. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    Trying them out.
    BTW, what does the NVIDIA Geforce Experience do? I never install it, in fact, all I've always installed is the main drivers, audio drivers and physix.

3. Cure_We_us

Cure_We_us Guest

GPU:
    16GB
    After testing my games it seems like only DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 games takes advantage of shader cache.

4. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    It lets you optimize your game's settings before you load them up.

It also lets you control shadowplay which is Nvidia's recording feature, as well as LED lights on your cards if they have them.

5. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Thanks for that :) Amazing to see the difference in Hitman and Sleeping dogs!

6. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    Thanks. Looks like a lot of things I'm missing out. I'll make sure to install NVIDIA Experience next time I update drivers. I don't wanna mess with this drivers install so far. :)

7. veryunhappy

veryunhappy Guest

GPU:
    sli 780ti 3gb
    Begin Rant
    FFs 2014 an no F'n SLi support for games on release date.This is F'n pathetic eg: (TITANFALL) Nvidia, Respawn better fix this!! I didn't spend over $1600 on gpu's (780ti's) so that one card can sit in my rig an just to look pretty WTF

8. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    I've been reading about the magic drivers for weeks now. Finally install them had no problems with the last 50 driver installs now im getting minimums of 13 fps and 40 max on CSGO and TitanFall. Talk about piss me the faq off.

Use nvidia inspector TitanFall works best with Split Frame Rendering aka SFR Alternate Frame Rendering AFR gives text graphical glitches but it faster wish someone would clean that up. Also Borderlands is faster on AFR which is not the default profile.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  9. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I had similar issues as well, my GPU peaked at 575Mhz for example. Remove all old drivers until you're left with the standard vga driver and then install these for best results.

10. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    Yes I always clean my drivers with driver fusion before install. Installed twice now same thing both times. Running 4930K on 780SLI. Sure hope its not some new security on the driver that can tell I modified my gpu firmwares. The last drivers worked great(except for some metro graphical glitching which now seems to be gone(somewhat). Maybe something happened and I need to reinstall windows. What a pain.

Lucidus your explanation there seems kind of short would appreciate steps or some more accurate detail. You mean when the cards are listed under other devices and it says (vga compatible)? But then it automatically starts installing 331.65 under windows 8.1. So how do you get it to stop doing that so its completely clean for this install? Seems there are many steps and details you are leaving out here.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014

11. Turdhat

Turdhat Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 X
    The gains in project cars are of legend ! It's is almost like a free upgrade. I don't have exact numbers but I do run Afterburner and know where that game chokes. Any time you turned on weather effects your in the 30's and 40's in car. Now it is in the 60's in the same places. How ?

12. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    Is that new drivers make this or what
    cant record with msi afterburner b19

[​IMG]

13. pjokerxp

pjokerxp Banned

GPU:
    Palit GeForce GTX 680 2GB
    i advise you to use geforce experience to record and to stream on twitch

you can record without any fps drops ever

14. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    i need 2 sepprate voice chanels and not a 100 kb/s audio

mean while i will use shadowplay

15. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    Again, i'm speculating here, Nvidia found out about this little performance boost while working on DX12. I don't think they intentionally with held it. Mantle did get MS and NV to pull their heads out of their asses.

16. fluidz

fluidz Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Rtx 4080
    780ti @ 1200/7000, 4770k @ 4.2ghz, 1440p res =

Tomb Raider, all max except AA @ Fxaa = Min framerates of 28fps in some areas, average 45'ish.

Tomb Raider, Everything set to Max = Average framerate 18 - 30fps

Is it the drivers or my system?

17. Shady757

Shady757 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC
    That happens from audio, at least in the earlier patches it did.

I can remember turning down the audio quality to lowest whilst going through that bridge, and it helped frames a lot. Not sure if this the case with Reaper of Souls, as I don't go through the Rakkis area much anymore.

18. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    yeah cheers for input, is this all you're going to contribute to the thread?

19. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    Shadowplay has a performance hit as does everything else(major ones and require raw raid capture or tons of encoding performance loss). The best way to record games is with Mirillis Action on a high end intel quadcore(only difference is a tiny bit of latency that does not register on any graph or meter you can install but I can see it with my eye). The Crysis 3 community knows this. Everytime I say this everyone always disagrees and you will all be wrong. Forever. You only have your own ignorance and stuck in rut mentality to blame.

20. DireBadger

DireBadger Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1070 AMP Extreme
    I just can't do vsync in Titanfall. The input lag from using it is the worst i have ever experienced.