RivaTuner doesn't work with Metro Last Light Redux

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Deu sex, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Deu sex

Deu sex Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2 GB
    Hello, first of all, I have to precise that im using rivatuner for quite a while now :) so it's not like I was discovering the software or something ;)

Here is my problem :

I took the good .exe file (which is metro.exe located in the Metro Last Light Redux folder on steamapps/common)

I tried everything, low, medium, high level detection, custom d3d on or off,
    there is nothing to do, the FPS counter doesn't show, and the framerate limit doesn't apply, is there a way to make it work somehow or it just doesn't work with that game in particular ?

Thank you for your time :)

2. Deu sex

Deu sex Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2 GB
    Is this forum dead ?

3. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Are you using the latest version of Afterburner? After searching the net I see that others show it works.

4. Deu sex

Deu sex Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2 GB
    Thank you for your reply, Im not using the latest version of MSI afterburner, but the lattest version of RivaTuner yes :)

I'm using RivaTune independantly of MSI afterburner :)

5. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    The old Rivatuner is no longer supported. Get the latest version of Afterburner and install it along with RTSS and all should be good. Uninstall current version of what you have now completely.

6. Deu sex

Deu sex Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2 GB
    Nope, I unistalled everything and reinstalled everything,
    MSI is 4.1.0
    RivaTuner is 6.3.0.7688

still nothing.
    Its metro last light redux, its 64 bit, maybe the problem is here ? but I enabled 64 bit support it should work.

EDIT : Okay i managed to get it work afterall, with 64 bit support on and custom D3D off, but it only triggers like 10-15 seconds after the game is launched... strange ! well at least it works now :D

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015