Fahmon v7 problem

Discussion in 'Folding@Home - Join Team Guru3D !' started by Kaktus, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Kaktus

Kaktus Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1060
    Hi guys.

I recently switched over to the new client. However i have 1 problem. The client folded fine for the first few weeks but then a work unit got stuck half way through. How can i clear or delete the work unit? I tried uninstalling the program but that didn't work.

Task manager shows it's working on the unit at 100% cpu usage but it's not actually finishing it at all. It's been stuck at 47% progress for the last 3 days now.

Regards
    Hugo

2. hashboyuk

hashboyuk Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 660 sc
    hi i think you just need find where the client saves its data and delete the "work" folder and the "queue.dat" and "unitinfo.txt" files and that should work once you've done that.

3. iancook221188

iancook221188 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 SLI / GTX 460 SLI
    hey hashboyuk the v7 client is different to the normal clients, Kaktus it may be best to post in the folding forums as i don't have much expirence with the V7 client http://foldingforum.org/viewforum.php?f=67

edit have you look at the v7 view it is still running in there it did not think fahmon work with V7?

4. Kaktus

Kaktus Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1060
    Thanks guys.

Looks like it fixed itself though... for now.. :nerd: