I'll be back ;)

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Unwinder, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Guys, my vacation starts tomorrow so I'm leaving the office till 9th of August and won't be able to address your questions in this forum. Also, I won't be able to reply to any questions via email/ICQ. So please be patient, don't take offence if you don't get any reply and simply wait till 9th of August.

Also, I have to warn _all_ RivaTuner's users about provocations, which may have place during my absence. Unfortunately Russian web project www.guide3d.ru and (former Ivan Pritula) started childish anti-RT campaign. This web project is a host for some overclocking / tweaking tools, and it is no wonder that they tried to become official RivaTuner's hoster numerous times. However, I denied all their offers, and it seems like it driven Ivan absolutely crazy.
    Ivan's resentments already resulted in RT bashing review, public statements about RT's instability, RT bashing postings in his forum, and finally RT insulting spam sent to a lot of Russian users. I don't know what to expect from this hurted boy besides the things he have already done. Probably he or his gang will try to make a mess in this forum, I really don't know. So simply ignore these morally depraved persons if they'll come here.

Thanks for understanding and have a fun. I'll be back soon.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2004
  2. Leonid

Leonid Active Member

del

Last edited: Jul 28, 2004
  3. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA

The staff is on alert, don't even worry a bit. Have a nice vacation Alex ;)

4. franklar

franklar Guest

have fun Alexey !!! :)

5. mavericko

mavericko Member

GPU:
    Ati 128
    Tomorrow you are gonna be back!! :D :D
    Hope you have enjoyed your vacation very well:)

6. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Vacation ?? Wasn't that a leave of absense? :D

7. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

I'm back
    Strating replying to a lot of unanswered questions in forums/email/ICQ. It will be hard day ;)

8. Desmondo

Desmondo Member

GPU:
    InnoVision 6800GT PCI-E
    The most important thing: I wanna be a "beta tester" for the pipe activation script (GeForce 6800)!!:D Oh man, can't wait:givebeer:

9. JulienD

JulienD Member

GPU:
    eVGA 6800NU
    LOL, i'm with you!

J.

10. Andy2211

Andy2211 Active Member

GPU:
    Point of View gf 6800
    you are not alone...but leaks are busy^^ I hope the RT will probably run with all cards..