Phanteks Launches Enthoo Evolv ITX Special Edition

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Phanteks announces the Special Edition Enthoo Evolv ITX which brings two new colors to the Enthoo Evolv ITX Series. The two color options are PH-ES215P_WT (White with Black Interior) and PHES215P_SRD ...

Phanteks Launches Enthoo Evolv ITX Special Edition

2. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    I bought a standard version of this case a couple of weeks ago for a small system for streaming films to my tv and i have to say in all the cases ive had in the last 10 yrs or so it has to be one of if not the best quality build case ive owned, very sturdy and well thought out lay out and pretty good cable managment, it is my first small form factor case but does feel quite big compared to my Zalman ms800+, that said im very happy with the choice i made and for £45 its certainly worth it every penny.

3. thesebastian

thesebastian Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 Waterblock
    I have one Evolv ITX. I'm pretty happy with this case. (I'm coming from an Elite 110 which was incredible small). But now I have a bigger CPU cooler (NH-U12S) and I was able to perfectly fit a Kraken G10 (with an H90).

I went for the "matte" side panel. But now I really want the transparent panel.. If you know a replacement vendor or something to buy the other panel tell me :)