Europe... Is this real or propaganda?!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Whiplashwang, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    EU out vote is not going to change these people coming into the UK.

Absolute animals btw, I have nothing about people "moving abroad" and make something of it, but those pictures just show that these people are just pigs, no morals, no hygiene, they'll never do anything wherever they end up.

2. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    The last 30 seconds of that youtube video is literally webms from 4chan.

It can't be more propaganda than that.

3. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    It's the people from Syria where the civil war is the problem. That is causing instability to countries near by and that is causing refugee problems to EU and that is what Russia wants. So Russia is not going to do anything to solve war in Syria that because those refuress are not going to go to Russia.

People are fighting because different islamist groups cant live together. Because of the fighting you cant really bring help to civilians or protect them so they are trying to survive and go somewhere.

I think we should help (let them come) the non muslims (or women + children under 15yo) here who are escaping the situation. Muslims, it seems that most of the refugees are healthy men, train and equip them to fight agains Isis, Syria gov and see what happens. Likely all goes to hell as few times before, but hey, we tried.

4. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Jeez buddy try being corralled on a train or a camp with no access to proper washrooms or anything else and see what you leave a place looking like.Hungary trapped these people with no proper anything.Sure they aren't there legally but that isn't possible at this point in time is it?I don't know what the solution is but you can't write these people off by branding them animals.

5. MegaFalloutFan

MegaFalloutFan Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 24Gb
    Bunch of PC excuses.

Also one of the point was that real refuges dont throw away food.
    Just look at the pics, that looks like after some party in USA, does not look any bit that hungry people lived there.

6. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Yes I can, just look at them. There's no excuse for physically assaulting innocent people and for damaging property.

7. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    This thread is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.