Mafia III Expansion #1 Arrives March 2017

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The game that could have been great, but completely flopped. Hangar 13 has announced that Mafia III Inside Look – Faster, Baby!, the expansion for Mafia III, will arrive on March 28, 2017.Â...

Mafia III Expansion #1 Arrives March 2017

2. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Not that big of a flop, i got it for 10$ and spent 30+ hours in it. After the first couple of hours once the story opens up it's not that bad. I'm really glad i finished it.

3. Silva

Silva Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX580 O4G
    When they presented the story I said early it would be ****, I wasn't wrong.
    I tried the game and it runs like crap, you need a space age computer to play the thing and it doesn't even look good. Now an expansion? Have they fixed the performance? Gosh.

4. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    Can't wait for even more generic open worldness :infinity:

5. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

It's the way the computer world works. You wouldn't be able to run the game on the highest settings with your rig, especially when you consider your CPU was released 6 years ago and your GPU is basically a rebranded HD7870 GHz edition that came out 5 years ago next month, and neither were the high end.

Not criticising just point it out :). There's also the gameplay details of the small nuances that all take processing power. The Mafia series is multi-layered gameplay and are story-driven, not just shoot stuff and have things pretty. I think people are just too obsessed these days on paying full priced for a new Call of Duty and just play on a few new multiplayer maps.