America's Army Division

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Jeremy, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    a

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  2. Robbie Man

Robbie Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7950GT 512mb
    Im downloading it tonight

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    a

4. Emachine

Emachine Banned

GPU:
    Diablo tek Geforce 6600
    i am doing the training missions all join soon Jeremy.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    a

6. I got it yesterday, only played for like 2 hours. Got basic done and adv marks done.

Adv marks was easy, the end of basic was hard to get a good score tho as its hard for me to see who is friendly and who is enemy, hope its not that hard in the game :/ or I may not get enough honor for Special Forces :p

I didnt retire with the Marines so I cant have a USMC advatar ^^;

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    a

8. I dont see how getting 36/40 was hard took me 2 tries. The first time I didnt know you could use sights :p

I guess I know how to use them in real life, so the game is kinda accurate in how it works.

But in real life its much harder, the wind, the pain in your body, blury vision, weight of the rifle.

the M4's and M16's are not to heavy at first but when you hold it long enough it gets very heavy. And the postions you have to get into are very painfull overtime its called "snaping in" you have to hold a firing postion for like 1-2 hours without moving, everything gets numb and for sombody like me with a flexibilty problem in my right knee/leg I had to about tear my leg inhalf each time we did certian positions.

Part of the marines basic training is also advanced rifle training, we do ranges of up to 300 yards, and we also do a night firing exercise where we have tracer rounds and have to shoot with a gas mask on! with the mask you cant get behind your sights so its much much harder to aim.

Good times, I really miss the military.

Also weapon jams suck! You have to hit the rifle so damn hard it makes your hand bleed and breaks the skin after you do it enough times, and my drill instructor said if you dont bleed during rifle drill your not doing it hard enough, he wasnt happy till you could pull a port arms so hard and fast that it breaks the heat guard off the rifle. (aka the rail)

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    a

10. If you knew me in real life you would know that I have a tendancy to pick things up very fast.

in 2 months of playing pool (billards) I was winning tournaments. In just 2 weeks of UT2004 I was taking out people playing for over a year with ease.

I just have a knack for picking things up, that goes for martial arts too :p

how good I am at the game really just depends on how often I get to play, I have a strange schedule and 3 kids and a wife. Also I have BF2 on the way and since I had to pay for it... I cant let it sit and collect dust and just play this game.

But so far I like it, and for a FREE game its freakin great. Reminds me of Counter strike mixed with some rainbow six.

Actully it plays almost just like my marine corps sharpshooter game.

I will definitly be a good sharpshooter in this game tho I think, even tho I kinda suck at it on ut2004 with the lightning gun.

11. Robbie Man

Robbie Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7950GT 512mb
    yeah 古強者死神, i have bf2, its my favorite game.

12. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    I sent a PM to Candle_86 two days ago and still no reply. What's up with that?

13. Emachine

Emachine Banned

GPU:
    Diablo tek Geforce 6600
    Sure.

14. Hmm I played for like 2 hours today when I got off work, did the airboard training got both of those done, and the first special forces training is done.

then I tried to go online for abit where I did much worse than I thought I would, I can hardly see anything and its hard for me to tell who is friendly and enemy, I have 9 honor now vs the 10 I started with dont know how I lost honor but now 99% of all the servers wont let me on because my honor is too low.....

15. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Find some MOUT Mckenna servers and build your honor in there.

16. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    a

17. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    a