Release date of next Afterburner Beta

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by shadzovgra, Mar 22, 2014.

1. shadzovgra

shadzovgra Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 295x2 8Gb
    Hi, I'm currently using Afterburner 3.00 Beta 18 and am now getting warning messages about the program becoming unusable at midnight of the 28th of this month. Does anyone have any idea as to whether another Beta will be released and if so when? I'm sort of getting desperate here. What with there only being 5 days of usage left. Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. gedo

gedo Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700 XT 12GB
    Why did you start a new thread? There is already the thread "MSI Aferburner 3.18 Beta warning" and there's talk about this in the Beta 18 thread as well.

3. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    I guess, they not only don't using the search function, they even don't want to read 2 newest replied threads...

Anyways, this thread will be locked, I think.

For the answer to OP.

4. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Sigh, ppl start to learn how to use a forum!

5. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    No this needs another thread so this stops happening. Rivatuner guy always releases the next beta a few days before the other runs out. This is stupid the betas should just have no expiration date.......... Maybe he does this to ensure he gets paid......... Whatever it is these warnings are a damn pain in the ass to deal with and I'm tired of the damn nag message................ FIX THIS **** NOW!!!!!

6. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Maybe you do this to ensure you're an ass?

The other thread he already explained why there are expiry dates on Betas. Try to read instead of raging like a kid.

Have you considered that the developer is a ****ing human being, not a machine, and is offering you this software for free? Wow, raging about free software.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  7. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    If it bothers you that much maybe you shouldn't be using it.

8. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Every time this mass hysteria, it will be on time, always was.

Take a chill pill and relax :)

9. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    don't like it.... don't use it...... hate it when people complain over a FREE tool that they are under NO OBLIGATION to use!!!

10. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    I don't see a point for having an expiration on the beta other than to annoy people and establish some kind of coder dominion over people for no reason. LOL thankful hes getting paid for this by msi and evga. Its not free hes getting paid for it and I buy their cards so I pay him. Least he could do is take the stupid nag expiration off a small prog that while nice doesnt need to show his coder dominion over his users. Seems pretty arrogant to me.

11. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Please move to EVGA forums with such tone. Take it as the first and the last warning.