MSI 2.3.1 Push To... MUTE???

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by lilmrock4456, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilmrock4456

lilmrock4456 Guest

GPU:
    6950 HD 2G
    Quick question, why is push to TALK instead push to MUTE?

2. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    ^Well duh because if you pushed to mute nobody would hear you...

3. lilmrock4456

lilmrock4456 Guest

GPU:
    6950 HD 2G
    Exactly. So why is it push to mute?

4. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    It's not?

5. lilmrock4456

lilmrock4456 Guest

GPU:
    6950 HD 2G
    Mine sure is... Considering it's on a (second) clean install, why is mine "broken" and muting with the button pressed?

Sorry for the tiny bit of hostility, I edited it out. I've spent the passed couple hours trying to figure out why mine is acting like it is, so I'm a little grumpy.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  6. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Did you uninstall the old version first?

7. lilmrock4456

lilmrock4456 Guest

GPU:
    6950 HD 2G
    Nope. It was installed by a 100% clean install, and just re-installed it from a second clean install, and it's still push to MUTE.

messing with downmix multichannel, and mix audio tracks seems to randomize whether or not it mutes it, or unmutes it, however it still isn't push to talk. Any of the settings is just 100% on, or push to mute.

It also seems that MSI afterburner if any system settings are changed, completely locks the on/off button.

right now if I press the record button it resumes recording instead of stopping it, and a complete system restart is required to stop the recording. Definitely a MSI problem if this hadn't happened before.

I give up. MSI isn't worth anything more than fan speed control at this point.

8. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

If you're sure that all your problems are definitely MSI problems (I absolutely "love" users with such attitude), then why don't you simply use a different tool provided by YOUR graphics card manufacturer. Good luck.

9. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Sure. Leave it for more experienced users and move on.

And guys, seriously, if your thread got locked, try to think why instead of PMing aggressive things like "I find it funny that people like you without the ability to help, and instead are complete and total ****ing idiots without a god damn mind, are allowed to log in to a moderating account". This way you won't solve your issue ever and just loose your account like topic starter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.