GTA Online - Further Adventures in Finance and Felony Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    still disappointed in rockstar for not updating the map. i doubt we'll get anything of the sort but i was let down by the whole thing. sure the city is large, but what happened to having multiple cities like in GTASA? most of the map is just ****ty desert and/or trees.

3. Groovy-Music

Groovy-Music Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 AERO OC
    As much as I like GTA5 (GTA's are my favorite games): Excellent PC Version with great visuals and good performance, tons of free updates, mega budget for the songs and pedestrian voices etc. Something is currently ruining the pleasure normal Online players may have: Cheaters!

I've seen arguments that suggest that you go passive mode or in a private sessions; but let be clear that those are not solutions as to go all by yourself in a empty lobby (Yay Online gaming) or without any guns in passive mode are making you miss a great deal of the point of playing that game "online"!

We could argue all day that cheaters/modders are fun, amusing and lovable individuals that spawn whales, toilets, money$$ and green hair duplicates of yourself on top on your character but when they decide it's your time: they simply CRASH YOUR GAME! Many times I've been crashed after shooting at a god mode modders or any of their non modder friends and they tell me:<< Say bye bye before you go! >> just seconds before my character start doing all kind of quirks and/or explosion loops and/or so many things start to spawn until the game crash and/or simply a crash game without the spawning stuff.

Because there's just an increasing number of those modders (a plague) and they are ruling the GTA Online world with the authority(power) of crashing your game at will, instead of going to play GTA today to try their new rich in content update, I'm just going to play another game: Mirror's Edge Catalyst

The whole thing JUST to say that Rockstar's inaction of dealing with mod abusers is affecting my willingness to play their game :)

player base's going down....

4. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    I just hate the loading times, that's my only complaint. Never seen any hackers or modders but tbh i just play races and other wacky car games. The races are really bad too because of lag and ramming but hey it's fun sometimes.

5. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    I had wanted to buy this game after a new GPU upgrade but it is so sad to hear from current players the online experience is not all it could be.

6. Groovy-Music

Groovy-Music Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 AERO OC
    You still should buy this game after your GPU upgrade!
    Being well optimised, with good graphics, an ENORMOUS sound/song bank and with a quality and big budget single player experience of over 30 hours of gameplay = totally worth it. (GTA5 is in the top 10 selling games on steam every mounths for over a year! Not even counting the persons who buy it directly from the Rockstar site, non-steam and also the players on PS and Xbox )
    I bought it 2 times on the days of release (PS3 and PC)

It just the lack of effective anti-hack measures that create problems in online mode; While modders can severly disrupt game modes like races or deathmatches, they mostly gather in the 'freemode' part of the online experience where up to 30 players just pool together on the map.

My exagerated way of describing the modders in GTA Online: The game is mostly 3 years old, around 1000 days old and every day, 10 more persons deceide that they would like to have god mode, teleportation and spawn any vehicules anywhere to ultimately grief other players with such powers... and now after 1000 days, we got 10 000 modders/scripters/hackers Online! Gg