Driver issue? GPU? Rainbow six siege

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Ephax20, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Ephax20

Ephax20 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    First off i'm new here, but i can't get an answer to this question anywhere, i've tried. So i'm coming to the experts. I hope im posting this in the right sub forum.

This is the case:

Since a short while i have these weird white flickers during the end of rounds in rainbow six siege, when you see the replay of the last killing. It happens at these replays and only at these replays, its like flashing flickers in parts of the screen.
    Now i have overclocked my GTX 1060 a couple of days ago but did not touch the voltage and already put it back to normal speed.
    Furthermore i have tried out differend nvidia drivers and the problem persists. Now i'm scared that i somehow damaged my gpu or vram with the OC. But wouldn't that show itself in all games not just during replays of rb6 siege?

I'm at a loss here and i hope anyone can shed some light at what could be happening here. Could this just be the game or could it really be my gpu being damaged?

2. Hyadum

Hyadum Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS Tuf 3080 10GB
    It started to happen to me aswell since the last update (Velvet Shell). Since I haven't changed anything on my setup (OC and stuff) I just assumed it was due that update. If all other games work fine then I would say don't worry, your gpu is fine. :)

3. mr1hm

mr1hm Active Member

GPU:
    2070 Super XC Ultra
    i highly doubt your GPU is actually damaged, especially without increasing voltage.

have you tried using DDU to uninstall the nvidia drivers?

4. Djavulen

Djavulen Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 8GB
    I play a lot of R6:Siege, never really thought about if i have this problem or not. However i wouldn't be surprised if it's because of the new update for the game. This game sadly has quite a few problems.

5. Ephax20

Ephax20 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    Guys thanks for replying. Hyadum, good to hear that i'm not the only one. Now i know it's just ubisoft pulling another Hibana instead of my GPU. I knew this was the right place to ask.