Creative announces Sound Core3D processor

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by KodY, Jun 1, 2011.

1. KodY

KodY Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 280X Vapor-X
    An onboard solution I take it? Sound like a great RealTek alternative, although licensing costs probably make this a feature only for higher end boards.

2. screenager

screenager Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Vega 64
    as with all creative products , long the software is crap i dont want it.

3. Matas

Matas Member Guru

GPU:
    Club3D 6950 2GB@990/6300
    I was looking for the X-Fi successor which will take high-end Xonars into real battle, not the onboard solutions...

4. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    I love my X-FI sound card , But i would never buy another creative product again

They Must have the worse driver and software support in the world ,

They can go years between driver updates and patches lol

5. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    This seems to be just a new "onboard" OEM solution and judging by the specs would be surpassed by even the entry level cards of today.

6. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3070 TI 8GB
    I say about time, now people will have better onboard audio instead of the crappy realtek. Atleast realtek now know they cant be cheap and lazy any more. Tho i see realtek prolly running out of the audio sector. When creative runs them out.

Prolly the first motherboards that use it with a headphone amp ingraded to the mobo. They also say PC products so they prolly also mean sound cards too and not just motherboards.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  7. G-note

G-note Guest

GPU:
    ATI RADEON HD
    OMG!! Creative is really creative they are going to get more sales out of what they already have out on the market Now??

Wait Did i miss something?? Maybe i should go back and read the whole thread in its entirety..LOL

8. G-note

G-note Guest

GPU:
    ATI RADEON HD
    Ohhh sounds promissing

SOOO Creative!!!

Oh n what might that be an extra reverb effect or bring back some features your audigy cards had but are missing on the new ones??

Okayyyyyyy i'm the first sucker in line i mean first customer in line to buy one when it comes out.

:banana: In my tail pipe trick your trying on me hah!!

LOL

What the hell just take one of the effects from what your software has in it now move it over shorten the decay on the effect or keep it just the same but call it

We got em again "THX TruStudio Pro"

Hey i'll take some more of them!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana: in my Tail pipe

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  9. RTS100x5

RTS100x5 Guest

GPU:
    ATI 5870 1GB w 54in Plsma
    Creative = fail

"new creative technology" = epic fail

10. maleficarus™

maleficarus™ Banned

GPU:
    ASUS GTX460 800/1600/4000
    I would take pretty much anything over realtek onboard junk. Anyone that is using this crappy codec has blinders on there ears.. The sound is crap period. Games sound flat and dull! The volume level for onboard is pathetic even with decent headphones. It always makes me laugh when I look at forum members system specs and I see top of the line video cards, CPU's and motherboards only to see they are still using dismal onboard sound LOL...

11. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3070 TI 8GB
    Yea then say something silly about owning a sound card like going they cant tell the differnets and its placebo when all it really is. is them using crappy headphones and speakers or even tone deaf.

But atleast this make realtek either stop screwing around and pull a soundmax and run out the sector.