Cant find Threshold in RivaTuner v2.08

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by StupidNoob, Mar 12, 2008.

1. StupidNoob

StupidNoob Member

I was trying to setup automatic fan speed control... i've created 8 fan speed profiles and added them in "Launcher" tab... i've opened "Core temperature monitoring data source setup" but there is no Threshold line nor "Add" button to configure on what temps fan speed will increase..

And one more thing... when i "close" Riva tuner to system tray, there is no temperature icon (tray icon is enabled)... i need to open "hardware monitoring" for temps to appear.. but as soon as i close it, temp system tray icon disappears.. how to configure the temp icon to be visible when i "close" RivaTuner in system tray and without "Hardware monitoring" window opened?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

3. StupidNoob

StupidNoob Member

Thank you

4. darknessdragon

darknessdragon Member

I was going to post the same question then I read that new guide and the release note. For some reason when I get to the low-level system tweaks window and check "Enable low-level fan control" the auto radio button is always greyed out. I did a clean install too. Any ideas?

Thanks,

~dd~