Catalyst and RadeonPro

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Eoen10, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Eoen10

Eoen10 Guest

GPU:
    XFX HD7990 6GB
    After playing COD Advanced Warfare for an hour or so, I've come to the conclusion that it looks a bit bland. So I turned to SweetFX, as you do...

I chose one I liked the most, and after successfully getting it to work I had an issue. Everything remotely white now was WHITE! I checked the Settings in notepad, and under LEVELS the 'Levels_white_point' was set to 249, pretty close to the Default of 235.0 (Everything brighter than this number becomes completely white). In RadeonPro however it reads 100, resulting in a white mess. I am struggling to find a way to change this value, so I'm now turning to CCC

Is there any way to boost white levels, and contrast in CCC for a specific game???

Thanks in advance

2. teleguy

teleguy Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070/Vega 56
  3. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    RadeonPro is going to become less and less useful over time since it's no longer being actively supported. The former developer of RadeonPro now works for Raptr.....

To my knowledge, CCC doesn't allow "per game" control over gamma, contrast, color levels, etc.

4. kevsamiga1974

kevsamiga1974 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580 SC
    There must be driver registry settings for those...

Trivial to code a tool that can change them on the fly and launch a game.