Asus GF2 Deluxe with Rivauner??

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by flalvare, Sep 29, 2001.

1. flalvare

flalvare Guest

<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Hi:<br>
    <br>
    I have recommended the use of Rivatuner to a friend that has an Asus Geforce 2 GTS Deluxe. Well, this video card has Video In feature, an me and my friend where asking if there is a way to use Rivetuner in a system with this video card AND don't lose the Video IN feature???.<br>
    On the other hand, i want to know if there is a way to use FSAA and obtain the highest performance in 3d gaming. If i select High performance "preset", does it turn FSAA off or is independent???.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Again, thanks in advance.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Flavio

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

&gt; me and my friend where asking if there is a way to use Rivetuner in a system with this video card AND don't lose the Video IN feature???<br>
    <br>
    You mean the possibility to run RivaTuner on ASUS drivers? <br>
    It will _PROBABLY_ work but I cannot give more strict answer.<br>
    <br>
    &gt; If i select High performance "preset", does it turn FSAA off or is independent???.<br>
    <br>
    Both "High performance" and "High quality" presets disable FSAA. You may override it and create your own presets.<br>

3. flalvare

flalvare Guest

<br>
    Hi Alex:<br>
    <br>
    Please, can you tell me the way i can modify say... the preset for high performance XXX in order to have activated the FSAA function??. Or a document where i can learn about this??<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Thanks.<br>
    <br>
    Flavio

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

1) Load 'restore defaults' preset. It will rip the stuff from your registry.<br>
    2) Open 'Power user' page and load the database for your drivers.<br>
    3) Load 'High performance' preset for your drivers. It will import performance related settings in your resistry.<br>
    4) Open D3D/OGL tweaks dialogs and cusomize FSAA settings.<br>
    5) Go back to the PowerUser tab and save the preset to your own file (e.g. High perofrmance + FSAA)<br>
    <br>
    If you are not so experienced, you may just open the launcer and create the preset via the preset creation Wizard (but it will add all the driver's settings to the preset).<br>
    <br>