Rivatuner not showing monitor

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by shimyns, Jan 14, 2010.

1. shimyns

shimyns Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE r9 290x Tri-X OC
    Hey gurus,
    I just put together a new rig with a Sapphire 5850, installed Win 7 64 bit, and rivatuner 224. Went to the tab in rivatuner where I usually see the button that opens the monitor tool and it is just NOT there! I see three icons there but the one for the monitor tool is missing. Anyone have any ideas why it has disappeared and how I can restore it?

BTW, this rig is for my bro. On MY rig, the same rivatuner version works (and always has) and the monitor tool is, of course, there...

2. shimyns

shimyns Guest

GPU:
    It says: "no additional information available" to the left of the "customize" tab and when i click on the customize tab there is no monitor available.

Come on guys! Please help :bang:

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

There is no public version with 5xxx family support yet.

4. shimyns

shimyns Guest

GPU:
    Ok, I understand. Thank you. Does that mean that there is a "non-public" version that supports these cards? None of the other monitoring programs allow such a informative monitoring.
    Any way I can get my hands on a version for the 5xxx series? Or when you write "yet", you mean that it is still under development...?
    Thanks

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010

5. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    Until Riva 2.25 appears try MSI Afterburner. It's Riva little cousin and it's perfect for basic tasks/monitoring. :)

6. shimyns

shimyns Guest

GPU:
    Thanks