GTA EFLC Cheats?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Airclocker, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Airclocker

Airclocker Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce 9400GT
    hi guys. Cn any of you tell me where i cn find cheat codes for gta eflc, pc version?

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  3. Airclocker

Airclocker Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce 9400GT
    thanx dude.

4. ezodagrom

ezodagrom Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1660 Ti 6GB
    What about...you know...playing without cheating?

5. Airclocker

Airclocker Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce 9400GT
    I'm having trouble controlling the chopper in the 'Sexy Time' mission for the ballad of gay tony

6. yaleblor

yaleblor Guest

GPU:
    770gtx 2gb
    i had to replay that damn mission at least 15 times,whats a chopper doing in a driving game , at least its not as bad as gta:sa

7. Airclocker

Airclocker Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce 9400GT
    i'm still struggling, darn i hate that mission. I thought there was a complete mission cheat or trainers

8. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    hy there, this is the best trainer, cheat or whatever works on the episodes too. with ingame menue , easy to use and full of stuff..

GTA IV Native Trainer

In-Game Menu
    Options, Most of the options are in here, the toggle options will have real time information as to whether or not these are enabled. (2 pages) .
    Car Options, all car related options can be found here. (2 pages), it includes a color menu and a Car Component menu. On the 2nd page you can enable a special car god mode, for which a total of 11 options can be set, if you enable the special (custom made) car god mode, be sure to switch off the normal car god mode. Total car god mode is a feature if you set the special car god mode to enable total car god mode, all others settings are disregarded. Lock radio station is also located here, as it is relevant to cars, but of course also to the mobile radio. You can also save and load 20 cars, the colors, components, locations and health are saved, they will load at the same location where you saved them, or near the player. TBOGT trainer features Nitro for all cars and bikes, the effects have been updated for all vanilla vehicles, a few didn’t seem to have an exhaust, if that happens, the trainer uses a generically placed effect.
    etc etc....and a whole lot more, like neon light under car etc etc..

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=392973

the best is u can also use it in multiplayer games too...spawn cars, helis. what ever ;)

cant play without it :)

edit:
    pic:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  9. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    I use the 360 controller for the helicopter parts, works great.

10. Airclocker

Airclocker Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce 9400GT
    gr8 trainer but no cheat for completing missions. Lol, I think i should get myself a 360 ctrl

11. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    Does that trainer stop GFWL from working? If not I want it for fun.

12. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    The "native" trainer works as a mod and is compatible with LIVE due to that reason, as for needing to have a complete mission code to it you might manage with just infinite vehicle health though unfortunately hitting water will still sink the vehicle so don't go too low and the chase section might be problematic though if you can manage just to follow the boats they'll land at a beach area where you can blast them easier.

EDIT: It might rely on a script loader and some of those are blocked by LIVE though there are workarounds, several also disable MP to disallow unfair play but unfortunately it hasn't fully worked leading to all sorts of odd behavior online at times.