App missing "Apply" : Galaxy Tab 10.1

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by robb, Jan 26, 2012.

1. robb

robb Active Member

GPU:
    2 x GTX 970 STRIX
    Was wondering why the app overclocks wouldn't set for me. The apply button is missing! I have all the sliders as I do on the desktop counterpart, but am missing any buttons in the Overclock menu.

Using Galaxy 10.1 tablet, latest android version. The app and remote server version I am unsure, whatever is listed for download on the MSI Afterburner website is what I have.

2. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    If you press the standard Android menu button, the menu should appear with either 4 or 6 options depending what version you installed. And the monitoring section should have 3 selections in the menu. Are not seeing any of them?

3. robb

robb Active Member

GPU:
    2 x GTX 970 STRIX
    Overclock, nothing appears. This is regardless of screen orientation. I was running Afterburner 2.1.0, so tried the latest beta and nothing as changed. Latest remote server as well. The app is v1.0, that's all it says on the market (auto update anyhow).
    [​IMG]

Monitoring also has no buttons. It only shows the stats (GPU temp, frame rate, fan speed, memory usage, etc.). Thinking it may be a bug with the Galaxy 10.1? Unfortunately I don't have any other Droid devices to test it on.

4. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    Understood. Can you confirm you are actually pressing the Android OS menu button? It is the 5th button in the bottom statusbar - the one with 3 horizontal lines.

5. robb

robb Active Member

GPU:
    2 x GTX 970 STRIX
    My bad then. I'm new to android so thought you meant something else. Yes the buttons appear with the menu button being pressed. Honestly never noticed it was there in the app. :bonk:

Thanks for the help.