Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion forum
MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion forum This forum is intended for MSI customers for questions on the AfterBurner Overclock Utility based off Rivatuner. In this section the users help each other out with answers as well as support staff from MSI.

Old
  (#501)
zipeldiablo

Videocard: 1080ti
Processor: i7 5960x
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: hx 1200
Default Yesterday, 14:11 | posts: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwinder View Post
Framerate and frametime are defined to be rendered in a separate color in modern layout. You can switch to modern mono layout or edit modern layout to change that.
Any tutorial or tips on how i can do that?
Didn't see to be any documentation

Old
  (#502)
Unwinder

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default Yesterday, 14:16 | posts: 12,999 | Location: Taganrog, Russia

Read the thread please.

Alexey Nicolaychuk aka Unwinder, RivaTuner creator

Old
  (#503)
Unwinder

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default Yesterday, 21:41 | posts: 12,999 | Location: Taganrog, Russia

MSI Afterburner 4.4.0 beta 11 is available:

http://office.guru3d.com/afterburner...p440Beta11.rar

- I've added new options allowing you to display OSD history graphs for any graph from MSI Afterburner hardware monitoring module. New option is called "OSD item type", it is located in "Monitoring" tab next to "Show in OSD" option. It allows you to display each item as a text (i.e. like it was displayed before), as a history graph, or as a combination of both text and graph. That's early initial implementation of graphs embedded in OSD, which allows you to feel the graphs and allows us to polish the final implementation, so suggestions on desired graph layout are welcomed. For example, I'm not sure if we need additional labels with graph names next to each one, I'm not sure if current values displayed next to graph are necessary (personally I tend to remove them as they are duplicating text displayed above) etc.
OSD Layout selection setting has been moved a bit above, it is located in separate line now.

RTSS included in distributive is also upgraded to beta 25. It contains some internal changes related to graphs rendering implementation.

Last edited by Unwinder; Yesterday at 22:44.

Old
  (#504)
Andy_K
Master Guru

Videocard: MSI GTX 960 OC
Processor: AMD FX6300
Mainboard: ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0
Memory: Crucial 1600 - 8GB
Soundcard: Realtek ALC892 (7.1)
PSU: Corsair CX430M
Default Today, 00:32 | posts: 290 | Location: Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipeldiablo View Post
Any tutorial or tips on how i can do that?
Didn't see to be any documentation
for example just 1 page back...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kx11 View Post

Old
  (#505)
LocoDiceGR
Master Guru

Videocard: Gigabyte R9 380 4G
Processor: Intel®Core i5 750 2.67Ghz
Mainboard: ASUS P7P55-M
Memory: HyperX Fury @1866
Soundcard: SoundblasterZ
PSU: XFX TS 550w
Default Today, 08:28 | posts: 649 | Location: Greece

GPU Usage Text + Graph is very nice!

My problem is that i cant find to change the colour of that graph (gpu usage) its green default...hmm any help?

Edit: Im using modern, uploading a video right now!

So can we change all the modern text + graph's color to white?

Last edited by LocoDiceGR; Today at 09:23.

Old
  (#506)
Unwinder

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default Today, 11:00 | posts: 12,999 | Location: Taganrog, Russia

In "Modern" OSD layout graphs are rendered in the same colors as group names. GPU and GPU related group names are using separate colors in this layout to allow you to identify CPU and GPU related data in OSD easily. If you don't need such additional color identification and simply wish to see everything in the same color - select "modern mono" OSD layout.

Old
  (#507)
Tomatone
Member Guru

Videocard: PowerColor R9 270
Processor: Pentium G3258@4.4GHz
Mainboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z97-D3H
Memory: Kingston 4x4GB 1866MHz
Soundcard: Onboard
PSU: SS-500ET
Default Today, 13:47 | posts: 79 | Location: Serbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwinder View Post
MSI Afterburner 4.4.0 beta 11 is available:

http://office.guru3d.com/afterburner...p440Beta11.rar

- I've added new options allowing you to display OSD history graphs for any graph from MSI Afterburner hardware monitoring module. New option is called "OSD item type", it is located in "Monitoring" tab next to "Show in OSD" option. It allows you to display each item as a text (i.e. like it was displayed before), as a history graph, or as a combination of both text and graph. That's early initial implementation of graphs embedded in OSD, which allows you to feel the graphs and allows us to polish the final implementation, so suggestions on desired graph layout are welcomed. For example, I'm not sure if we need additional labels with graph names next to each one, I'm not sure if current values displayed next to graph are necessary (personally I tend to remove them as they are duplicating text displayed above) etc.
OSD Layout selection setting has been moved a bit above, it is located in separate line now.

RTSS included in distributive is also upgraded to beta 25. It contains some internal changes related to graphs rendering implementation.
Works in Arma 3 with Battleye enabled

Old
  (#508)
Unwinder

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default Today, 15:56 | posts: 12,999 | Location: Taganrog, Russia

Yep, Battleye are much faster than EAC from whitelisting POV. On EAC side we're still waiting for 7.0.0 whitelisting in For Honor and Wildlands.