SLI Related Question

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by travva, Aug 24, 2008.

1. travva

travva New Member

GPU:
    BFG GTX 260 OC'S SLI
    I think anyways. So first of all, thanks for RivaTuner, I've been using it since my 6800XT days and it's fantastic. Anyway I just got a new setup of cards in SLI, gtx 260's. They work great, rivatuner works great at ocing them so I get my moneys worth. But there's one small annoyance, the fans. Now, I can adjust the fan speeds NP but as you see in the screenshot those sliders can't be moved individually of one another. Now, am I wrong to assume since there are 3 sliders you should be able to set 3 values? In short, why can't I set different values for my fan using this tool for 2d 3d and 3d performance?

[​IMG]

BTW, drivers are 177.41 off nvidia's site but I've tried .79 and .83 as well. Anyone help?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  2. travva

travva New Member

GPU:
    BFG GTX 260 OC'S SLI
    Bump? No one has any thoughts?

3. ddt972

ddt972 New Member

GPU:
    8800gt sli
    Sorry I don't have an answer, but hoping you or someone could help me figure out how to adjust the fan speed of both gpu in sli. Right now, only the 1st will move, and no matter which I select, can only move the 1st. The 2nd is running way too hot.

Any suggestions besides the rivatuner guide? Following that doesn't work as I have this same problem of the locked sliders.