XCOM: Enemy Unknown Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Take command of XCOM headquarters, recruit and train your soldiers, and research alien technology to advance the capabilities of your squad. The battle against the enemy will be tough, and success wil...

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Launch Trailer

2. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  3. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Some of this game developers chose this career path because of the original XCOM (check out the interviews). I think this game is really likely to be awesome.

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i waited for this for years. i saw the ps3 version on local stores website. visited them. but the game is not available yet and i even had an argument about it . it says available not preorder on their website.

man, when i got this game. i wont be playing any other game i hope and i still cant deice which to buy. PS3 or PC or BOTH!

PS3 because sometimes i carry my ps3 into house. living room. bedroom etc lol. my hobby room sometimes boring me.

goddamn this game will have high amount of replayablity. and DLCs? i hope so.

5. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Well, the original had insane replayability without DLCs, and I hope that this one won't require them either. Although future expansion packs would be welcome, as well as Civilization-style user-created addons.

6. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    I had the original xcom on PS1 also and although it was great just like the PC it was horrible using a joypad on a game like this.

Yeah the devs had a prototype build with the original TU units for movement,so they could release a *classic hardcore dlc*its also possible they could release XCOM terror from the deep remake dlc which would be awesome along with apocalypse and other stuff we aint seen yet.