RTSS Shared Memory Sample doesn't work as expected

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by lutayev, Jul 29, 2017.

1. lutayev

lutayev Guest

GPU:
    R9 280
    Hello.
    I've run the project "RTSS Shared Memory Sample" which uses the API of RTSS.
    All works, my statistics displays fine, but i can't change display (pfofile) settings. I mean when I pressing up, down, etc., or R G B buttons, nothing happens.
    After that I've tried to reset profiles manually by using method ResetProfile("") and nothing happens too.

Maybe I read the sample code superficially and do something wrong, but clean example doesn't work as well, so i think maybe the API have changed a bit?

RTSS v. 6.6.0, VS 2017.

UPD. Sure i can edit this settings directly in the text files of "profiles" directory, but i want to do it not so brute.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

There are no API changes, I've checked the sample and everything works as expected. You're either expecting to see changes in the application with personal profile (and sample code modifies global one) or press the keys while sample window is not focused.

3. lutayev

lutayev Guest

GPU:
    R9 280
    Ok, I'll be seek further. Thanks for the reply!

4. lutayev

lutayev Guest

GPU:
    R9 280
    The problem was in UAC. As allways, a ton of wasted time because of little inattention)
    Thanks again!