What Games ?

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by H I X X Y ^, Jun 14, 2004.

1. H I X X Y ^

H I X X Y ^ Guest

Hi i was wondering which games clan guru3d participated in??

thanks

Greetz Hix

2. lone_ranger42

lone_ranger42 Master Guru

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    The main game is Counter Strike, sometimes there can be others, but mostly CS.

3. Falcon

Falcon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF 7800gtx X2
    Mostly nothing as of recently. That's what happens when you work 2 jobs and are burned out at the end of every day, not to mention burned out of gaming. :(

4. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    Yep you kids these days got it to easy. When i was your age i had 4 jobs and was working 26 hours a day 8 days a week. We didnt have fancy riced out cars to drive around in either. I had to walk 6 miles in the snow, rain and desert heat, up hill and through rivers to each one of the jobs. then come home, and do all the house work. had to mow 3 acres of lawn with a dull rusty old school push mower.

But you better belive i still had time for some pong action

Ahh the good old days.. anway, i guess ill get back to looking at game sites. that way i can see all the cool new games coming out that i dont have time to play. Or a stronge enough system to play them on. :knock:
    :pc1:

5. Falcon

Falcon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF 7800gtx X2
    Well, i'm not working 26 hours a day like you did, but i am working 60+ hours a week. :p

6. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    60 hrs a week.. are you working in a sweat shop?

i didnt think you were old enouhg to be working 60 hrs a week yet.

thats what you do after about 22 or so. you should be out enjoying you summer vaction, working at some BS part time job for just enough money pay for your Phat ride, gas, and to take the hoochies out for dinner

7. Falcon

Falcon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF 7800gtx X2
    Well, it's 2 jobs. I'm working the place i've been the past two years, and then my other job at Pakmail. It's fun getting up at 5:30 and then working 6 till 6 everyday. However, the money kicks ass.

8. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    Yeah the money usually is good when you work that much. as long as its only for the summer. Or a short time.

I worked almost 65 to 75 hours a week for a long time with one job. starting at 6am and 5 am most times, and leaving at 7 and 8 pm. of course it was also almost an hour drive to and from work. the money was F'n Amazing......

only problem was, i was to tired and burnt out to spend it. I worked saturdays, so i was to tired to go out fridays, and no one does anything on sundays.

Of course i could also say, i prorbably wouldnt have had enough money to buy my house when i did if i didnt do that......

9. Falcon

Falcon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF 7800gtx X2
    Yes, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. It's amazing what money will make us do, but I don't mind. Those sweet neon lights and big pimpin 20"'s are worth it. :D