FIFA 15 PC (Ignite Engine) Confirmed

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Kodiak33

Kodiak33 Guest

GPU:
    1080ti
    Has there been any news regarding NBA 2K15 on the PC? I'm hoping they use the new engine.

2. ricardonuno1980

ricardonuno1980 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 780Ti Classified :D
    NBA 2k15 doesn't use Ignite but other engine because not EA Sports but yes Visual Concepts (developer) - 2K. lol

3. Kodiak33

Kodiak33 Guest

GPU:
    1080ti
    Yeah, I know. But the PS4/Xbone versions do have a different engine than the PC/360/PS3 ones. I just haven't seen any news about 2K15 on PC yet.

4. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    What a load of nonsense.

PC versions are very very different.

5. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yup, they would've cancelled the PC versions long ago if it wasn't worth the bother.

6. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Can you prove otherwise?

Games like Battlefield frequently have more playing the PC version than the consoles while sports and fighting games struggle MP wise on the PC and come nowhere near the amount of players as console versions.

This thread doesn't help your point either, top of the page comment is nearly 2 months old.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  7. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    I do not need to. Sports titles thrived on the PC pre PS3/Xbox 360 era(Especially during the PS1 era), for years they would bring out sport platforms on the PC platform and they would do really well.

I think it was either an increase in piracy on the PC platform or MS/Sony had a hand in EA putting a stop to american sports games on the PC.

8. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Lots of genres thrived on the PC back then, and then things changed alot for about a decade.

Things are slowing climbing back up now, but in recent years when it comes to sports and fighting games it's hard to argue that it's a large market when games are either being cancelled or having quick, cheap ports done.

9. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    My highly confidential undercovered source tells me the demo is due tomorrow...? Amirite? :D

10. Illyrian

Illyrian Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4080 Aero
    You guys are being lied too, "Ignite" is nothing more than a gimmick, I am going to use the example of Live... they said NBA Live 14 had it, and it turned out to be the same game from years ago, no difference whatsoever... actually Live 10 was a much better game than Live 14....
    There is NO ignite engine, it's just a marketing gimmick, if anything it's just a minor update or tweak to the existing engine and they have the balls to create a buzzword trying to label it as something completely new and fresh....

2K Sports did the same thing when they came out with some "Locomotion" bull, it was basically like hey the other guy said it, we gotta do it too.... neither Live nor 2K had any new engine for their basketball games at all, it was the same old stuff just slightly tweaked.

please PLEASE don't get fooled by this lunacy, especially it's EA, I'm not hating on EA because it's the "cool" thing to do, I am hating on them because they're a bunch of blind liars....

I mean last year they couldn't get NBA Live 14 to run at a constant 60fps on PS4, dropped down to 30 fps in certain camera angles, imagine a a low quality graphically non-intensive game like Live couldn't run at 60fps on new powerful consoles that should be eating it up, lol, that's Ignite for you....
    nevermind the fact that it literally looked like a heavily anti aliased PS3 game running in the newgen, it seemed like a bad joke until you realized that was really it..
    don't be fooled people

11. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Which is really ****ing annoying... they just use pc as a cash cow, releasing the same engine theyve used since 2009, reserving the new stuff for the new consoles.

12. Mugsy

Mugsy Guest

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT Pulse
    What be the hour they release it at ? Getting home way later, but still, curious.

13. Bl@ck_Thorne

Bl@ck_Thorne Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX 3060 TI
    nba2k15 PC will use the ps4/xone engine and the price is $59.99 USD i guess with that price range it will be full port of ps4/xone

14. ricardonuno1980

ricardonuno1980 Banned

GPU:
    Ah, I have read "2K", sorry. But you should remove your message -- off-topic because do NOT write "NBA" nor basketball about FIFA 15!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  15. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    £30 @cjs keys (inc 15 fut packs). (well was last week).

16. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I'm basing my opinion on Ignite and the next gen sport titles not on EA marketing, but on user reviews who say it's the first real update to the engine in years.

Of course they could be lying, but if i'm going to discard everything i read online then i might as well not bother with forums every again.

mitzi76, that's not bad, same thing is £35 on G2play who i usually use.

17. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    looking for pes 2015, looks a better next gen football game than fifa 15

18. Mooby29

Mooby29 Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X@1150/1500mhz
    44,95$ on Origin Mexico (35 euros) for the Ultimate Team Edition. You can use the Hola! extension for your browser to buy it, just type Hola ! Origin in Google, you'll see the steps.

19. HairyUK

HairyUK Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    PC Demo now up on Origin , now if only i could connect to the download server. Origin having problems :(

edit : downloading now , 2.5gb is the size of demo :)

20. ricardonuno1980

ricardonuno1980 Banned

GPU:
    I cannot download FIFA 15 demo but also not other games because Origin server may have some problems. ;)

EDIT: Click to buttons "i" and after "download". I'm downloading... but I got error: "download failed" to auto-pause due to Origin server problem. lol